Poll: Tank it?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank the season?
(11-26-2020, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No team can ever put players on the filed that are not trying as hard as possible to win.  Especially in football where these guys are literally putting their bodies and health on the line.

So the only way to tank is to play back ups.  In order to do this you either have to trade away starters or bench them for minor injuries.

I think Taylor began to lose the locker room last year when he benched Dalton for Finley.  Vets who were putting the bodies on the line to play were probably pissed off that the coach was not giving them a chance to win.

If you never gave Finley a look, you wouldn't know what you had. I don't blame Taylor at all for giving Finley a look after Dalton went 0 for 8, but I do blame him for keeping Finley as the #2
Reply/Quote
I don't think this team is capable of tanking. They would probably win if they tried that. They fail at everything else. Besides you can't tank when you are this bad..
Reply/Quote
I don’t believe in tanking. But with this team it is going to happen without trying. Jo was the team with out him no offense. What defense there was left last week when joe went down. Total implosion. The heart is gone. Joe gave the team a chance of being in the game. That left with the injury.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 01:21 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Should we just tank the season? Yes why No why?

Not sure about you, but I'd call 2-7-1 tanking as it is. It's tough to suck to even more, but I'm sure Taylor will show us all a new level of suck ass.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 02:02 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Not sure about you, but I'd call 2-7-1 tanking as it is. It's tough to suck to even more, but I'm sure Taylor will show us all a new level of suck ass.

On the +side. There should be alot of talent here for the new coach from Taylor sucking so bad...
Reply/Quote