Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tannehill get 19.5 mill/year new money in extension,
(05-19-2015, 04:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I remember stating in 2013 that the Ravens paid Flacco the new going price for a franchise QB. That was after he won Super Bowl MVP.

Now we have Matt Ryan making more, Tannehill making .5m less, and Romo and Stafford making $18m.

I guess we got a good deal on Flacco considering his track record compared to those no hit wonders.

This is why we need Luvnutz. Someone has to set you straight. Those cap hits are looking mighty scary starting in 2016 (yes, I know there will be a restructure).
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 05:37 PM)MrRager Wrote: This is why we need Luvnutz. Someone has to set you straight. Those cap hits are looking mighty scary starting in 2016 (yes, I know there will be a restructure).
Lol Ravens won't be able to field a team
according to LuvNuts secret salary Cap formula.

2+2=5
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tannehill is a very good QB. Given the subpar supporting cast he's had at the skilled positions he's had a very good first 3 years. The weapons he's had have been no where near what the Bengals have supplied Dalton with, yet Tannehill has better overall numbers. He just doesn't have as good of a team around him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote