Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tapatalk now available
You can now access the site via Tapatalk on your mobile devices. There will be an option at the top of our page (if using mobile device) where you can download the app and register, or you can do so by going to http://tapatalk.com/m .
Reply/Quote
I tried Tapatalk out and hated it. I un-installed the app, but the site still looks like it's signed in to tapatalk. Anyone else ever have this problem? I signed out of the site and back in, and got the same results.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 07:10 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I tried Tapatalk out and hated it. I un-installed the app, but the site still looks like it's signed in to tapatalk. Anyone else ever have this problem? I signed out of the site and back in, and got the same results.

Hmm, I think that you might have skipped a step or two.  Did you shut off the phone, remove the battery, dance around the phone 3 complete revolutions while singing the Who Dey chant?  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I think that you might have skipped a step or two.  Did you shut off the phone, remove the battery, dance around the phone 3 complete revolutions while singing the Who Dey chant?  Ninja

With, or without pants? Because I tried both.  Tongue
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I think that you might have skipped a step or two.  Did you shut off the phone, remove the battery, dance around the phone 3 complete revolutions while singing the Who Dey chant?  Ninja

I did, and Satan came out of the floor asking me for weed. Freaked me out. I still take sleep aids because of that shit.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 07:10 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I tried Tapatalk out and hated it. I un-installed the app, but the site still looks like it's signed in to tapatalk. Anyone else ever have this problem? I signed out of the site and back in, and got the same results.

Did you try clearing your browser cache and cookies?
Reply/Quote