Poll: Should states/localities give tax exemptions to disabled veterans?
Yes
No
Unsure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tax breaks for disabled vets
(09-25-2020, 03:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: C'mooooon. We know the truth. You're really going to a Trump rally, aren't you?  Ninja LOL 

Let me preface this by saying you don't need to feel bad. I don't think you're the type who would, but just in case.

I'm going up to take care of a few things on my uncle's property who passed away about a month ago. Now, my uncle was never a political person, but in inventorying his coin collection I found some Trump campaign stuff. Specifically, these but for the election in 2016: https://proudpatriots.com/collections/patriotic-bills and some coins as well. I really don't know what to do with them because I can't figure out how to take the graphics off. They would just be normal bills if I could, but I haven't discovered a way to do it, yet.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2020, 04:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Let me preface this by saying you don't need to feel bad. I don't think you're the type who would, but just in case.

I'm going up to take care of a few things on my uncle's property who passed away about a month ago. Now, my uncle was never a political person, but in inventorying his coin collection I found some Trump campaign stuff. Specifically, these but for the election in 2016: https://proudpatriots.com/collections/patriotic-bills and some coins as well. I really don't know what to do with them because I can't figure out how to take the graphics off. They would just be normal bills if I could, but I haven't discovered a way to do it, yet.

If they're legal tender, you can't take the graphics off without destroying the bills (which is technically against the law, btw). You're best bet is to take them to a collector and seeing if you can get more than face value or taking them to your bank and exchanging them for other curency.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2020, 04:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Let me preface this by saying you don't need to feel bad. I don't think you're the type who would, but just in case.

That website had the gall to call my level of patriotism into question via pop up when I tried to leave without buying anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 07:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That website had the gall to call my level of patriotism into question via pop up when I tried to leave without buying anything.

Listen, Commie, stop trying to hide your commie-ness, you comicly commie Commie!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Charging $30 for a $2 bill is capitalism at its best.
Reply/Quote