Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor Mays cut
Not real surprised
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, on his own team

Oh, I didn't make that clear. I totally meant a teammate lol.
Reply/Quote
How much is his jersey now on the new online store???

I always liked Mays but dude was so, so, so, limited...

He's made more money than I've made in my lifetime...

Good luck, Taylor.
Reply/Quote
On the brightest side, I guess it means our team has improved to the point where one of our former players is no longer good enough to be on the team. Alot of us saw his weaknesses as a college player. They kept him from sticking with the 49ers. We gave him a chance to improve in our program. He did, but not enough. Best of luck to Taylor.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
If he's available and we have multiple injuries @ safety and lb, I see him signing.

I doubt he's unsigned by mid season.

I still think he can be a niche safetly/lb on the right team.

Reply/Quote
So which Superhero is he now?
Reply/Quote
Finally... Took them long enough.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I laughed a little bit when I saw this. Mainly because some people actually thought Mays was going to contribute this year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Ian Rapoport is reporting Mays is facing an additional 4 game suspension making a total of 8 games. Can we say idiot

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 15m15 minutes ago
Explanation for why #Bengals released Taylor Mays: Per @MikeGarafolo & me, he's facing another drug suspension on top of his original 4 gms

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: Ian Rapoport is reporting Mays is facing an additional 4 game suspension making a total of 8 games.  Can we say idiot

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  15m15 minutes ago
Explanation for why #Bengals released Taylor Mays: Per @MikeGarafolo & me, he's facing another drug suspension on top of his original 4 gms

Might be a final nail for him.  I know that entering the league there were some maturity concerns.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 06:10 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Might be a final nail for him.  I know that entering the league there were some maturity concerns.

Which were confirmed on Hard Knocks. 
Reply/Quote
The report says they might bring him back if needed.

Reply/Quote
Possible 8 week suspension looming as well, hmm...1/2 a season off usually is not a good thing.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Who knows where we will be at injury wise by then. I'm not ruling it out.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 08:42 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Possible 8 week suspension looming as well, hmm...1/2 a season off usually is not a good thing.

no reason to keep him at that point after 8 weeks of the season if we need him we can pick him back up
Reply/Quote
Shew! Dodged a bullet there....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote