Taylor Rapp
Visiting the Bengals today
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Visiting the Bengals today

Would be a good signing.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Visiting the Bengals today

Rapp, 25, was a second-round pick in 2019 who had an 82.3 run defense grade and 72.9 coverage grade at PFF last season.

One of the surest tacklers at the position leaguewide, Rapp has experience lining up all over the defense. That’s something the Bengals will find valuable as they look to replace both Jessie Bates and Vonn Bell.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:48 PM)pulses Wrote: Rapp, 25, was a second-round pick in 2019 who had an 82.3 run defense grade and 72.9 coverage grade at PFF last season.

One of the surest tacklers at the position leaguewide, Rapp has experience lining up all over the defense. That’s something the Bengals will find valuable as they look to replace both Jessie Bates and Vonn Bell.

Wow. Any idea how much money he might command and how much cap the Bengals have left?
Reply/Quote
He’s signing

You aren’t doing visits to a team that’s not gonna offer you a huge contract unless it’s to sign.

When you are talkin huge money then a guy may visit and leave with nothing but Rapp knows we need a S and he knows our money situation.

I expect Rapp to be a Bengal this week.

What an amazing FA period
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:06 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s signing

You aren’t doing visits to a team that’s not gonna offer you a huge contract unless it’s to sign.

When you are talkin huge money then a guy may visit and leave with nothing but Rapp knows we need a S and he knows our money situation.

I mean he did have a visit with the Patriots today and managed to leave town without a contract. 

Scott the other Rams safety also visited the Bengals today and no contract
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:05 PM)Nepa Wrote: Wow. Any idea how much money he might command and how much cap the Bengals have left?

Spotrac says his value is 10 million but I think that's kinda high.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:06 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s signing

They’re signing Scott. Unless you think they're signing both Rapp won’t be a Bengal. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: They’re signing Scott. Unless you think their signing both Rapp won’t be a Bengal. 

Seems unlikely, but you never know.  If he or the team don't cancel the visit, you have to assume there's still some interest.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: They’re signing Scott. Unless you think they're signing both Rapp won’t be a Bengal. 

Scott has not signed. 

Yes, they couod sign both, though it does seem a bit odd. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 11:25 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Scott has not signed. 

Yes, they couod sign both, though it does seem a bit odd. 

Scott will be much cheaper but Rapp is the better player.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: They’re signing Scott. Unless you think they're signing both Rapp won’t be a Bengal. 

At some point, don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?  
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: At some point, don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?  

Been a rough go for him this week... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: At some point, don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?  

Now the rams might be a team in rebuild mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Now the rams might be a team in rebuild mode

My post came long after at least 2 other threads started saying he signed. Actual threads..... I was just updating this post with the question on if they'd sign both. Take a shot at me for listening to other posters, but that's all I'm guilty of. And we are rebuilding, rebooting, retooling or whatever you want to call it. Now with the Secondary, TE, RB room, and Oline... Facts mater. Emotions are somewhat wishywashy. My point remains accurate I'm just the first to say things that if you pay attention more and more people say weeks and often times day's later. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Now the rams might be a team in rebuild mode

With like no money and no draft picks
Reply/Quote
Have there been any reports that anyone has seen at all of how this visit went?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 05:36 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: With like no money and no draft picks

They have like 12 selections in the draft this year.
Reply/Quote
Bengals just signed Scott... can't see them double dipping now.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 09:05 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Have there been any reports that anyone has seen at all of how this visit went?

I was wondering the same thing!
Reply/Quote