Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor needs to take a page out of Sirianni’s book
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-nick-sirianni-explains-why-he-gave-play-calling

Seems to be paying off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Could someone email this to Zac?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
He nailed it. Ego. Zac really can't believe he is the best person available to do the job. He wants to do the job, and that is ego.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-nick-sirianni-explains-why-he-gave-play-calling

Seems to be paying off.

I'd love to know the in-house dialogue Zac has with his coaches. Is there any possibility he follows Sirianni's example?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Could someone email this to Zac?

I think it might be more advantageous to slide into his DMs.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 04:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd love to know the in-house dialogue Zac has with his coaches. Is there any possibility he follows Sirianni's example?

I doubt it. Sirianni was smart enough to do it in his 1st season. Taylor is already on year 4.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 04:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think it might be more advantageous to slide into his DMs.

But don't leave a copy in the film room as I don't think ZT would see it.lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Could someone email this to Zac?

Or print it off and snail mail it to Mike Brown (since he don't do email)?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

So that’s a no.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 04:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
So that’s a no.

Then you, Zac, you are saying you all suck?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
So that’s a no.

Damn, this is not what I wanted to hear. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 05:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, this is not what I wanted to hear. Mellow

Stubborn just like the big boss. A match made in Heaven.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 05:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Stubborn just like the big boss. A match made in Heaven.

Not the way of a winner.
Reply/Quote
So that’s a no.

So maybe just take away Zac’s headset?
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Oh please, please, please, please let Zac do this.

Although I'm not sure Callahan would be much better since he is part of this dysfunctional offense, a change could be just the spark we need, even if it's technically a lateral move.
Reply/Quote
This is a BS answer from ZT.
There could be 100 voices on the headsets but Zac is still the HC so he is the one with final say. He has the final say on game day so he is the one calling and/or approving every play.
Reply/Quote
With the small amt of time between plays, I can't see like 5 people hashing out a call.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This is a BS answer from ZT.
There could be 100 voices on the headsets but Zac is still the HC so he is the one with final say. He has the final say on game day so he is the one calling and/or approving every play.

What are the odds they're all good playcallers? Better off with 1.

They need to bring in Joe Brady.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 03:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He nailed it. Ego.  Zac really can't believe he is the best person available to do the job.  He wants to do the job, and that is ago.

I read the article, it was not about oh im struggling let someone start  play calling, it was more involved with other aspects, now im not saying that is a bad thing plus ZT took us to SB as the main influence as play caller, I think 5 games into this season it is not a ego trip if still calling plays.  
Reply/Quote
So that’s a no.

"It all gets the same end result"  Which is bad more often than not Zac.

Admit it to yourself Zac and stop the committee of OC's plan, it's not working !!
Reply/Quote