Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor on course to be epically bad
He’s not on course to be especially bad. He is especially bad. I don’t need to wait 50 games for it to become “official.”
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 01:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He’s not on course to be especially bad. He is especially bad. I don’t need to wait 50 games for it to become “official.”

Zac also has the worst record ever by a Bengals HC through first 27 games:

Dick LeBeau 8-19
Homer Rice 8-19
Dave Shula 6-21
Zac Taylor 4-22-1

...and has the 3rd worst start by any coach during the SB era. Only John McKay with the expansion Bucs, and Jim Schwartz with the Lions had a worse record in their first 27 games.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 08:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Taylor and others like Lou and Turner may have failed in many ways.  However, they were successful in one, probably two uplifting turning points in the Bengal Franchise.  

1-Their ineptitude led to the drafting of Joe Burrow, a generational type of QB that will be of the Franchise's best.
2-May draft a Munoz Clone in Sewell.  

So there is that.

This is true and I think Higgins and Wilson also will become very good NFL players.

If, we hire a HC and staff with the ability to help them become great, it won't happen if ZT is the HC in my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 01:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He’s not on course to be especially bad. He is especially bad. I don’t need to wait 50 games for it to become “official.”

The thought of giving him 23 more games makes me ill. Why does a HC need 50 games to be on a list of worst HC in NFL history? I understand best HC's, but worst makes no sense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:22 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not his stint with the Browns but he wasn't terrible with the Raiders. 

The worst part is Zac is BARELY better than what Hue did with Cleveland. 

There is for sure something missing with this guy,he is a big time talker and I believe he is in his own world and wants to stay there.All the  rehab of the PBS he had done and his massive staff,you would think he could or maybe not win some games,To me he is just not a strong leader and not tough enough.I say like many on here,Darrin Simmons to the front,and make ZT a Offensive Cor. He has to go.But all of us know for real he will be back next year,and to me,he is NEVER going to win the division,and he is way over his head.They will not win against the fins.This is one of the ugliest years I have ever seen.So sick of this team and its lack of fight.Just terrible.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor insistence to call plays and be a HC
Tells,me his ego is bigger than the universe
Reply/Quote
why he not fired yet, anyone would want to coach burrow, why this guy?
Reply/Quote