Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor on course to be epically bad
Hue is a better head coach than Zac. It's not even.close.
Hue can relate to players. Win or lose players respect Hue Jackson.
When Hue was Bengals OC he actually had a balanced attack.
Hue had a garbage record in Cleveland. But the front office
Gave him.no talent to work with. They tanked on purpose.
Reply/Quote
I wish when Taylor leaves Cincy that no one wants him in the NFL.

What a con job worthless piece-o-crap he is.

Never had success on his own merits and hired his dip-shit buddies to boot.

Bravo Tobin & Family for our "New Dey" !!

When do we get to see his big beautiful football brain?

The guy gets the best QB to come out of college for years(derp no brainer).

It's obvious as hell that Burrow didn't need some bush league nobody to "coach him up".
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 08:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Taylor and others like Lou and Turner may have failed in many ways.  However, they were successful in one, probably two uplifting turning points in the Bengal Franchise.  

1-Their ineptitude led to the drafting of Joe Burrow, a generational type of QB that will be of the Franchise's best.
2-May draft a Munoz Clone in Sewell.  

So there is that.

It's a crazy dichotomy, isn't it? Get possibly two guys that could end up being among the best in the franchise...but you need to be really bad at your job to accomplish that. 

Kind of what Sam Wyche did in Tampa. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 09:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s definitely not better than Hue. Hue had a track record as a successful coach and coordinator. ZT has zero record of any success doing anything. It’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen.

He's very successful at totally sucking. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Only on a Bungle board do people ever - and I do mean ever - post “We really should have hired Hue Jackson” without a requisite string of fart emojis and lols.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
When Zac Taylor is fired as HC he will.never be hired as a HC on the NFL level.again. Its funny.how the 3 Zac Taylor fans tell us
There is progess and how he will.turn it around.
Yet they have no proof that he is capable of doing such.
Nowhere on his resume does it say he has ever turned a team
Around
Reply/Quote
The problem with Zac is the team has gone in the wrong direction. Things that looked promising at the end of last season the running game and Defense have inexplicably gotten worse( especially the defense which started the season off well but have sucked since the Colts game) . He has alienated players like Dunlap, Geno, Ross,.and Green to name a few and when you watch this team there seems to be zero hope that they can win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I’m not angry with Zac Taylor, Brian Callahan, Lou Anarumo, or any member of the coaching staff — not even Jim Turner. I am extremely upset, however, at whoever hired them in the first place.

None of these wobble-brained losers can win a Super Bowl, period. Say what you want about Marvin Lewis — and no I don’t want him back — but at least he was a record setting defensive coordinator on a winning Super Bowl team before he got to Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the Jags fired GM Dave Caldwell.
Yet Tobin still.is employed as Bengals GM
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 10:13 PM)J24 Wrote: The problem with Zac is the team has gone in the wrong direction. Things that looked promising at the end of last season the running game and Defense have inexplicably gotten worse( especially the defense which started the season off well but have sucked since the Colts game) . He has alienated players like Dunlap, Geno, Ross,.and Green to name a few and when you watch this team there seems to be zero hope that they can win.
There was no compass anywhere that pointed to this guy being a successful leader of men and having the credentials to HC at even the college level let alone the NFL.

I hated the hire from the start and now I'm piling on this bullshitting SOB.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 10:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Only on a Bungle board do people ever - and I do mean ever - post “We really should have hired Hue Jackson” without a requisite string of fart emojis and lols.

I don't think anyone really thinks we should have.  In retrospect, not many think we should have hired Zac.  It's more about the irony of Hue being untouchable and Zac turning out to be even worse.  I doubt anyone would be pleased if Zac was fired and Hue was the guy to replace him.
Reply/Quote
Head coach: Jim Caldwell
OC: Hue Jackson
DC: Wade Phillips

Reply/Quote
Pass.

Anyways, Taylor has to go.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 11:27 PM)Headless Horseman Wrote: Pass.

Anyways, Taylor has to go.

You have to have realistic expectations these are the the Cincinnati Bengals we are talking about here. You are last in line to pick because nobody wants to come here. We aren't getting top tier names man.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 11:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Head coach: Jim Caldwell
OC: Hue Jackson
DC: Wade Phillips

It's funny/sad how three guys who are unemployed seem like a veritable dream-team compared to what we have. It's like dreaming of owning a dodge neon.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 11:31 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: You have to have realistic expectations these are the the Cincinnati Bengals we are talking about here. You are last in line to pick because nobody wants to come here. We aren't getting top tier names man.

This is THE issue.

Lest we forget the Bengals did attract top tier names in the past. In 2003 Marvin Lewis was considered top tier as was Mike Zimmer in 2008. Heck, even Hue Jackson was borderline top tier as an offensive coordinator and I would argue Jay Gruden was too.

Without Super Bowl caliber coaches a team won’t make it to the Super Bowl. You don’t hire a podunk high school marching band director to conduct the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra.
Reply/Quote
Really good coaches have choices. If you had choices, Cincy has little to draw you.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 11:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's funny/sad how three guys who are unemployed seem like a veritable dream-team compared to what we have.  It's like dreaming of owning a dodge neon.

Yeah, a few short years ago we had a much better shot at a better list. Heck, even after the Burrow pick things were trending upwards on a possible "name". But then the current administration had to go and **** that up by not protecting the asset. They are the #1 laughing stock of the NFL again - the assholes who broke Joe Burrow in nine and a half games. 

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We are screwed if he gets at least 50 games here

I bet he gets to at least 48...unfortunately.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't post very often, but I looked at my criticism of Zac from last year, I looked at my post and criticism from last year on this board.

A lot of them still hold true this year. It seems my number one critique of Zac last year was that we would pass the ball way too much.

At one point I had written down stats that showed we passed the ball 71% percent of the time, I remarked that he showed no desire to form a running attack.

I was of the opinion that he'd pass the ball 70 times a game, every game, if he could get away with it. I remarked that he'd get Andy Dalton, or any QB that had the misfortune of playing for him hurt.

I commented that he'd force a round player into his square playbook, at his and his players own detriment. Ala forcing Dunlap, your blitzing DE, to play zone coverage.

Like today, you know your missing Burrow, so most coaches would try and establish a running game to help your QB out. No, if Zac had his way Allen would of tossed it 60 times today.

I did this last year and I'll do it again.

Let's look at the top 8 and bottom 8 in pass to run ratio.

Chicago 66.3, Jacksonville 65.22, Cincinnati 63.79, Philadelphia 63.48, Tampa Bay 62.97, Dallas 62.4, Detroit 61.84 and Houston 61.73.  They have a combined record of 29-56-2.

The bottom 8 or most run oriented teams.

Cleveland 47.88, Baltimore 48.1, New England 49.3, Minnesota 49.75, Tennessee 51.33, Las Vegas 51.57, New Orleans 53.89 and Arizona 54.67. They have a combined record of 53-34-0.

Now, I'm not saying that we need to run the ball like Cleveland or Baltimore. That's not our game, but Zac has never wanted any vision of a rushing attack. It has lead to our QB getting injured.

Now he got a lot of criticism for being pass happy last year, but in the last 6 games he changed and he actually started to win. However, he's reverted right back again.

This is why I blame him for Burrow getting injured. It was written on the wall that eventually he'd get injured playing him like this.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote