Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylors choice for DC
(02-07-2019, 03:31 PM)McC Wrote: Based on what?

Based on how you bring up your coaching plan. You don’t Target the worse guys first that doesn’t make sense. Usually first few guys reported on where probably his A list guys.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Based on how you bring up your coaching plan. You don’t Target the worse guys first that doesn’t make sense. Usually first few guys reported on where probably his A list guys.

I just see the list as the guys he wants to interview.  So you're saying that the order in which they were reported reflects who he wants?  O-kay.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:08 PM)McC Wrote: I just see the list as the guys he wants to interview.  So you're saying that the order in which they were reported reflects who he wants?  O-kay.

It gives us an idea.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:11 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It gives us an idea.

And this is important how?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:16 PM)McC Wrote: And this is important how?

Because he has a vision for his staff
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:23 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Because he has a vision for his staff

Here's a crazy thought--wait until the staff is assembled and then the vision will be pretty clear.

This instantaneous leap to judgment society we live in now can be pretty irritating.  Patience is one virtue which is now dead and gone.

Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap wants some answers...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 10:04 PM)McC Wrote: Here's a crazy thought--wait until the staff is assembled and then the vision will be pretty clear.

This instantaneous leap to judgment society we live in now can be pretty irritating.  Patience is one virtue which is now dead and gone.

Lol, yeah man, because me talking about who he wants to be on his staff on a message board totally means I am impatient. It sounds like I am not the only one jumping to conclusions I know nothing about.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 11:15 PM)pally Wrote: Carlos Dunlap wants some answers...

I really don't think it is the roster, more so I think it is just either a philosophical difference with Taylor's visions, or the fact their egos don't want to be 2nd fiddle to some young kid, or they are afraid Taylor will fail and don't want to be part of a losing organization. That said, I hope Carlos and the rest of the Defense use this as a chip on their shoulder that no one seems to want to be their coordinator because they stunk last year.
Reply/Quote