Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Bo Jackson Curse!
Tiger

They say things come full circle and wouldn't it be ironic against the Raiders! Do you believe in the curse?
Reply/Quote
If we get Joe Burrow and they get Derek Carr, they can have as many damn curses on their side as they want.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No curse

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Pretty much my fault. I quit drinking in December of 1990. The Reds won a WS in Oct and the Bengals won their last playoff game while I was in rehab. Not only have I sat through all this shit sober, but I’m pretty sure my stopping drinking ruined both teams. There really isn’t a legitimate alternative theory.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Pretty much my fault. I quit drinking in December of 1990. The Reds won a WS in Oct and the Bengals won their last playoff game while I was in rehab. Not only have I sat through all this shit sober, but I’m pretty sure my stopping drinking ruined both teams. There really isn’t a legitimate alternative theory.

Yo, I hate to be a negative influence, but I'm gonna have to have you take one for the team here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: GettyImages-515218066-e1584710260329.jpg]
Everything fell apart after that, and the mass exodus of blue collar jobs. Killing Bo didn't help. And then there's the failed Subway.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:38 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Yo, I hate to be a negative influence, but I'm gonna have to have you take one for the team here.

It’s been on my mind. Sobriety is boring AF and I’ve been at it a long time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s been on my mind. Sobriety is boring AF and I’ve been at it a long time.

Well you just let ol’ Johnny know, and I’ll fix you up with something nice.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:28 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

They say things come full circle and wouldn't it be ironic against the Raiders! Do you believe in the curse?

Are you saying the curse could be over if Burrow suffers a career ending injury against the Raiders?
Reply/Quote