Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Respects Fans?
I’m pretty impressed as well with how things are going. Fans have different experiences from one another. Many of you talk about ruler of the jungle, ring of honor, etc. That stuff (while a great addition for some fans) doesn’t really move me. However, the coaching staff, players, and most of all, attitude of everyone involved in the organization makes me pee a little. Ninja

I think we all have something different we take away from the Bengals. It’s that W-L record and the milestones that truly make it great, and we know what the goal is this year. Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m pretty impressed as well with how things are going. Fans have different experiences from one another. Many of you talk about ruler of the jungle, ring of honor, etc. That stuff (while a great addition for some fans) doesn’t really move me. However, the coaching staff, players, and most of all, attitude of everyone involved in the organization makes me pee a little. Ninja

I think we all have something different we take away from the Bengals. It’s that W-L record and the milestones that truly make it great, and we know what the goal is this year. Cool

Oh yeah. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 05:48 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote:  I just find it weird that in a thread talking about all the good things the Bengals have done recently you had to bring up, "Well if this was 2018..."   I mean what was the point?  What does that contribute?  That was years ago.  Nothing will change that.   The Bengals organization has moved on and in my opinion improved.

Maybe it would make sense if you actually read the OP

(07-14-2022, 10:54 AM)pally Wrote:  What a difference a few years make.  This is why Elizabeth Blackburn has earned her salary

The entire point of the post was pointing out how things have changed over the last few years.

How exactly are we supposed to have a discussion about how things have changed without discussing how they used to be?
Reply/Quote
Not to piss in anyone's Cheerios, but.. It really cannot be understated just how utterly lucky they got to come in dead last place when Joe Burrow entered the draft.. His knee injury probably gave them the chance to get Chase as well so bad things really can have silver linings.. In our case it was a golden lining..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2022, 02:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to piss in anyone's Cheerios, but.. It really cannot be understated just how utterly lucky they got to come in dead last place when Joe Burrow entered the draft.. His knee injury probably gave them the chance to get Chase as well so bad things really can have silver linings.. In our case it was a golden lining..  ThumbsUp

I remember on another Bengals Board (reddit) and on Twitter - a large contingent of OSU Homers and Dalton Lovers wanted the Bengals to take Chase Young.   LOL.  
Reply/Quote
I dunno..If the Bengals respected me personally they'd fly me for free in the corporate jet to every game, cater to my every whim and need, provide me with a heated or air conditioned private suite on the 50 yardline complete with naked dancing girls..  I mean, it's not like I'm asking for anything any other old fart wouldn't like to have if he won the mega millions lottery every other week for a year.
I tell ya..I don't get no respect..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mike and Katy are my heroes.

[Image: ScreenShot2021-07-01at1.16.19AM-768w.jpg]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote