Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team needs
(05-05-2021, 01:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It was guard, which is why Carman was taken over someone like Cosmi.

Carman is listed as a Tackle.Which is a little puzzling.There were a few really good Guards on the board when he was taken.This transition is probably going to be his biggest challenge.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 05:10 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Carman is listed as a Tackle.Which is a little puzzling.There were a few really good Guards on the board when he was taken.This transition is probably going to be his biggest challenge.

Carman's profile fits better to Guard. I do have my reservations about him actually staying outside.
I think he'll be a good Guard.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Right Guard was the biggest draft need when you looked at the Bengals roster. They needed a big wide body mauler that could open lanes for Joe Mixon on the strong side but also nimble enough to add versatility to their run scheme. Jackson Carman fits that profile to a T. They also took another guy while less athletic fits that description with G/C versatility Trey Hill.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote