Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team reliant on individual heroes due to mediocre coaches
(11-01-2022, 06:23 PM)Garrus Wrote: I think Taylor really needs to hire an OC. I think he is good at certain parts of the job, but his offense is shaky at best.

Agree with this 100% and many have said this same thing. Personally think Zac is a good HC but a poor OC and needs to relinquish those duties and concentrate on the bigger picture of just being the HC.

To the OP, it's kind of strange this lack of a rushing attack to me. Karras, Cappa, Collins, and Volson's  fortes were in run blocking and that's what excited me the most. Thinking once the rushing attack got going the safeties could not just sit back like we all knew they would be doing and Burrow and company would feast per the defense could not stop everything. 

Something is awry, either the shotgun or Mixon is telecasting the run plays as somebody suggested and removing the element of surprise, or scheme possibly, or just Pollack is that bad and ruining them. Maybe a mixture of them all its beyond my comprehension. But those guys all could run block better than pass pro before becoming Bengals, just strange.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I’ve seen enough of Callahan and Pollock. I can’t put it any simpler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 09:27 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: When I can predict the play it is sad. Can anyone tell me why when it is 3 and 10 and your line can’t stop anything why do you have an empty back field and no extra Tight end or running back to help block?  It is getting real easy to predict a sack. We do this all the time.

We also have to get a running game. Ours is broken. With no threat of run defenses are feasting.

Who Dey

You have to do quick slants in that situation if you use that formation
 They dont.
Reply/Quote