Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawson's injured rosss playing
Lawson hurt his shoulder I never noticed. Any info? Also Ross is expected to play this coming game.
Reply/Quote
Well it sucks that Lawson was injured. By the title I thought that Lawson hurt Ross.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, what a bummer about Lawson. Hope it's nothing serious, as he's been appearing to be a great addition to the defense. Then again, it was said that injury concerns are why he dropped to the 4th round.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's nothing too serious

https://www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/8/14/16141322/bengals-injury-news-carl-lawson-may-miss-time-shoulder-injury
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the update Trademark.

Happy Lawson's injury isn't serious, save him for opening day.

Nice seeing Ross getting some snaps ahead of the scheduled Skins game. Must be 100% already, awesome.

This guy will really open up the Offense. Look out when Ross in on the field.

Nice seeing him get more snaps with Andy in the Preseason. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
If Lawson is already injured, that's an ominous sign

Missed a ton of time in college with endless injuries

He payed what, 20 snaps on Friday?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 05:22 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: If Lawson is already injured, that's an ominous sign

Missed a ton of time in college with endless injuries

He payed what, 20 snaps on Friday?

He is in full pads today, not really hitting but running through some drills. Seems like it isn't a big deal.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 02:50 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Lawson hurt his shoulder I never noticed. Any info? Also Ross is expected to play this coming game.

The team is being cautious with Ross by limiting snaps.Ross is not expected to play in the next preseason game according to the team website.
Reply/Quote