Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams we need to win today
No, not to improve our chances of making the playoffs or giving us a higher draft pick. I'm talking about someone who wins, stays in their race, and looks to trade for one of our players. Realistically on the market I'd go with Ross, Atkins (I read the announcement), Green, S. Williams.

Philly- If they beat Dallas they take the NFC East lead and have nobody at WR, They could definately be in the market for one of our WRs.

What you got?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Jets, Vikings, Broncos and Cowboys to win today.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, not to improve our chances of making the playoffs or giving us a higher draft pick. I'm talking about someone who wins, stays in their race, and looks to trade for one of our players. Realistically on the market I'd go with Ross, Atkins (I read the announcement), Green, S. Williams.

Philly- If they beat Dallas they take the NFC East lead and have nobody at WR, They could definately be in the market for one of our WRs.

What you got?

I would love to see Miami get hot and AJ Green end up a Dolphin.  
Reply/Quote
Raiders ? There pretty good at WR though ain't they ?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, not to improve our chances of making the playoffs or giving us a higher draft pick. I'm talking about someone who wins, stays in their race, and looks to trade for one of our players. Realistically on the market I'd go with Ross, Atkins (I read the announcement), Green, S. Williams.

What you got?

(11-01-2020, 02:09 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Rooting for the Jets, Vikings, Broncos and Cowboys to win today.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Raiders ? There pretty good at WR though ain't they ?

Yep. But you got to assume Gunther may want Atkins or Williams. 

Reply/Quote
What do the Bears need ?? I haven't seen much of them, besides QB of course
Reply/Quote
I think after today; it won't take much to get AJ away from us

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What do the Bears need ?? I haven't seen much of them, besides QB of course

Linemen
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote