Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Teamsters Union MAGA now?
I guess the hard working members of the teamsters union feels giving 100% support to Democrats time has come to an end. I am waiting for liberals in the forum say they are cult members.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/teamsters-union-gave-max-donation-rnc-meeting-trump

Teamsters union gave max donation to RNC after meeting with Trump
Teamsters rep says $45K donation, dispersed weeks after Trump meeting, was approved beforehand
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 09:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess the hard working members of the teamsters union feels giving 100% support to Democrats time has come to an end. I am waiting for liberals in the forum say they are cult members.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/teamsters-union-gave-max-donation-rnc-meeting-trump

Teamsters union gave max donation to RNC after meeting with Trump
Teamsters rep says $45K donation, dispersed weeks after Trump meeting, was approved beforehand

If you, on occasion, got your news from an alternative source besides Fox News once in a while, you would know that the teamsters also gave the $45K donation to the DNC back in December.

Teamsters giving $45K to both Republican and Democratic convention funds | CNN Politics
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 09:59 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: If you, on occasion, got your news from an alternative source besides Fox News once in a while, you would know that the teamsters also gave the $45K donation to the DNC back in December.

Teamsters giving $45K to both Republican and Democratic convention funds | CNN Politics

Those bipartisan thugs. 
Reply/Quote
hedging their bets

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 09:59 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: If you, on occasion, got your news from an alternative source besides Fox News once in a while, you would know that the teamsters also gave the $45K donation to the DNC back in December.

If you read the article I provided from Fox news, you would see it says they also gave an equal amount to Democratic causes, not to the DNC, but other Democratic organizations.

Your haste and failure to read the article makes you look like you have an agenda, attack the poster and Fox news at any cost. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 11:20 PM)pally Wrote: hedging their bets

They may be, but for time, they supported HRC and Biden with maximum contributions in 2016 and 2020. So, not their norm.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 11:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They may be, but for time, they supported HRC and Biden with maximum contributions in 2016 and 2020. So, not their norm.

there is still a lot of time left before the election to start drawing any conclusions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: there is still a lot of time left before the election to start drawing any conclusions

Yes, now close to 8 months which is a long time. It is just interesting to see polls showing Trump @26% support with black voters, he got 8% in 2020 when he lost and 6% in 2016 when he won. This base may come back 100%, but I would argue the mess Biden created with illegal immigrants storming the border and then released into the US to await asylum may be a wedge as many voters are not happy with their local cities and states helping illegal immigrants with money ear marked in their budgets for them.

The huge issue is also the economy, I see day after day lower and middle class voters telling us they are broke. Not long ago they were doing much better under Trump.

Maybe I am wrong, but I am seeing small signs like Teamsters splitting their political donations, in the past it was 100% to Democrats.

Reply/Quote