Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow Curse
[Image: a3woCYr.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: [Image: a3woCYr.gif]

Chip Kelly should have just signed Michael Vick, Terrell Pryor, and Tim Tebow and see which one won the starting QB gig.

Also he probably shouldn't have traded McCoy although you never know he could look brilliant because running backs fall off out of nowhere all the time.

Actually he should have just kept Nick Foles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: [Image: a3woCYr.gif]

lol Tebow'd right out of playoff relevance.
Reply/Quote
Somebody should get Tebow to tell Scamdy Dalton how he wins playoff games.
Reply/Quote

Tebow has a better deepball than Manning, Broncos kept the wrong QB lol
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Tebow has a better deepball than Manning, Broncos kept the wrong QB lol

huehue Smirk
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 12:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Chip Kelly should have just signed Michael Vick, Terrell Pryor, and Tim Tebow and see which one won the starting QB gig.

Also he probably shouldn't have traded McCoy although you never know he could look brilliant because running backs fall off out of nowhere all the time.

Actually he should have just kept Nick Foles.

Foles is terrible (StL will be screaming that they should never have traded for him after week 4).
Bradford is a much better QB and fits Chips' system. Accurate passer all the way around and quick with decisions.
McCoy is a diva, and wasn't buying into Chip's system, nor is he a good fit. McCoy likes to dance around.
Murray is a much better fit, hit the hole and run hard.

Tebow probably wouldn't do well here either, he's not an accurate passer, which is required for Chip's system (mobility is not required).
Reply/Quote

Timmy Tebow was pretty accurate with this pass ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Tim Tebust.
Reply/Quote
This thread would probably have been more effective if it was made by a fan of a team that had won a playoff game within the past twenty years.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 04:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This thread would probably have been more effective if it was made by a fan of a team that had won a playoff game within the past twenty years.

Or a fan of a team that had Tebow at any point in his pro "career". Yawn
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

Cry
Reply/Quote

Tebow'd right out of Playoff relevance
Reply/Quote
Makes thread that sucks.

Responds to his own original post 5 times to try and force it into relevancy.

Nice try, dumbass.
Reply/Quote
Keeps following me around flailing like a little girl with hurt feelings and thinks he is batman or mort.

Cry
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:54 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Keeps falling me around like a little girl with hurt feelings and thinks he is batman or mort.

Cry

Falling you around? How old are you?

Nice original lines there buddy, I've never seen you use that identical 'insult' directed at me Rolleyes

Seriously, which banned loser are you from boards.bengals? Obviously one of the guys with very little ammunition as you keep repeating the same tired lines from thread to thread.
Reply/Quote
I'm not the little baby resorting to calling names, you whiny little girl.

Calm down Batman, it'll be aight.
Reply/Quote

Losing to Timmy in the Playoffs... wonder how much those dirty Steelers players put on DEN to win that game?
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:09 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: I'm not the little baby resorting to calling names, you whiny little girl.

Calm down Batman, it'll be aight.

Mellow

Oh, okay. So you're just admitting to being "special" now? I mean, you've been namecalling throughout multiple threads, so no need to blatantly lie and say you aren't. I'm also not sure if you noticed, but we're in the SMACK TALK forum, ya dope.

It's funny that the child needs so much attention online because his parents couldn't give him enough growing up. I'm not the loser that responded to MYSELF 5 times in the same thread to finally get somebody to reply. I'm sorry that nobody in your life cares about you so you feel the need to respond to yourself to get attention.

Get ******, kid. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This thread is awesome, Batman. I'm sorry you failed to recognize this, but glad to have the caped crusader aboard my epic thread.

Quit melting, kid. You look stupid.
Reply/Quote