Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow time
(12-29-2015, 10:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Kafka, or Kefka?

[Image: 18bj7zej30hwrjpg.jpg]

I think you just became my favorite poster.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 10:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Kafka, or Kefka?

[Image: 18bj7zej30hwrjpg.jpg]

When Bengals fans start getting all optimistic they start sounding like chapters in a self-help booklet!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:12 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I think we need to call in our option on Jesus Christ. He's been riding the pine for too long now.

Let's get him out there to raise some hell in the playoffs!!!

At least until Andy gets back. Ninja

I heard Boomer was back in the gym..... once andy hurt his thumb.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Wenning is better than Tebow.

But our fullback hewitt is hurt... Tebow time.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: But our fullback hewitt is hurt... Tebow time.

People can laugh all they want, but with the way this offense is built, I think Tebow could do well here....
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: People can laugh all they want, but with the way this offense is built, I think Tebow could do well here....

As long as he never has to throw the ball. 
Reply/Quote
Love Tebow, but Sanu is the best QB on our roster. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:48 PM)drgonzo Wrote: As long as he never has to throw the ball. 

He looked pretty good throwing the ball for Philly this preseason. As good as any schmuck like Wenning or Kafka. He looked better than Wenning if we're being honest here. I understand that folks really hate Tebow though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: People can laugh all they want, but with the way this offense is built, I think Tebow could do well here....

Great WRs dont help if the QB cant throw the ball in their general direction.

If our run game was doing better i might agree. cause tebow was good at running the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He looked pretty good throwing the ball for Philly this preseason. As good as any schmuck like Wenning or Kafka. He looked better than Wenning if we're being honest here. I understand that folks really hate Tebow though.

Any dislike I had for the kid (due completely to the incessant hype generated by his disciple-like following) is forever balanced by one pass on a special day in Denver one January not long ago ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote