Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow to Denver?
Lol...I know but I couldn't help myself especially after listening to a quote from E.Sanders stating that they just need a QB that can run a little.
Osweiler is a Texan and Manning retired. Denver may be in the AJ McCarron sweepstakes as well?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:38 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Lol...I know but I couldn't help myself especially after listening to a quote from E.Sanders stating that they just need a QB that can run a little.
Osweiler is a Texan and Manning retired. Denver may be in the AJ McCarron sweepstakes as well?

Bonnie sighting in 3...2...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently they're looking at RG3 ..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:28 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently they're looking at RG3 ..

Kubiak is a Shanahan disciple. According to may of the heads they said they would be amazed if Kubiak even considered RG3 considering the connection.
Reply/Quote
Elway essentially excommunicated Tebow. He's not going back.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:59 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Elway essentially excommunicated Tebow. He's not going back.

I know man, that was part of the joke. When it was reported that Sanders said they just need a QB that can move it made me think of the Tebow Chronicles and chuckle to myself. 
McCarron could end up being a different story depending on the Fitz scenario.
Personally I like AJ just fine where he is but it's not like the cupboard is bare in Denver and they just may end up being desperate.
Reply/Quote
F it. Elway will QB this shit himself.
Reply/Quote
Tebow to Denver...the steeler's biggest fear.
Reply/Quote
So they can go with Kapernick who didn't play much last year

RGIII who didn't play at all last year

or Teboner, who hasn't played since what...2011?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote