Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts AFC Title Game
Shake, it is still early but we better get a Tecmo Super Bowl prediction from you!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Shake, it is still early but we better get a Tecmo Super Bowl prediction from you!

I feel like this should be your thread and not Shake's.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:23 PM)basballguy Wrote: I feel like this should be your thread and not Shake's.  :)

He started the trend so he can't mess with fate and just not do it. Time is on his side though with the extra week before the big game. I can be his fan boy because of my forum name.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:05 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Last week, Tecmo Super Bowl accurately predicted a Bengals victory in Nashville.

This week?

Bengals - 38
Chiefs - 21

Burrow completes 70% for 252 yards and 5 TDs (1 rushing)
Mahomes is held to 37% for 134 yards and 2 TDs (1 rushing)

Both QBs throw 1 pick.

We struggle a bit with Helaire (63 rush yards, 2 TDs, key catches), but hold Tyreek Hill to 1 catch for 52 yards.

Chase has a field day with all 3 catches going for TDs and 125 yards.

Book your Super Bowl tickets now. It's a lock.

That sure would of been less of a headache lol

We will see what the SB prediction is eh? Tecmo has predicted the wins correctly that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Shake, it is still early but we better get a Tecmo Super Bowl prediction from you!

It's been on my mind bud, trust me. LOL

Gotta repeat doing whatever works. I'll go ahead and get it done soon. ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote