Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz and wife harrassed
(09-25-2018, 01:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: You can't shame liberals because they know no shame. Anything they do is cool.

These adorable morally superior left wingers harass Ted and his wife, then post the video.
They are sooooo sure Kavanaugh is an abuser of women...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/24/left-wing-agitators-disrupt-ted-cruz-dining-with-his-wife-and-proudly-post-video

"@Don_Vito_08: "A picture is worth a thousand words" @realDonaldTrump #LyingTed #NeverCruz @MELANIATRUMP

[Image: CeSI7TIW4AApKS0.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-25-2018, 07:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:

DAMN IT!!!! O'Rourke being rational. As a card carrying conservative, I wish he'd act like the rest and applaud these folks that disrupt a man and his wife just trying to eat; like some in this forum have done. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-25-2018, 08:09 PM)Dill Wrote: "@Don_Vito_08: "A picture is worth a thousand words" @realDonaldTrump #LyingTed #NeverCruz @MELANIATRUMP

[Image: CeSI7TIW4AApKS0.jpg]
YES!! There's still hope

Politicians open themselves up to criticism whenever they're out in public. Often times they can make a citizen's experiences harder because of their decisions. In which case, citizens are free to reciprocate.

I personally would counsel people to be bigger than that, but at the end of the day, we all have the right to be dicks. I hope his kids weren't there. That would not be fair to them and would make these people even more disappointing.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-25-2018, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Politicians open themselves up to criticism whenever they're out in public. Often times they can make a citizen's experiences harder because of their decisions. In which case, citizens are free to reciprocate.

No, you are 100% wrong.  I've been at a public place and seen someone I've personally arrested.  Would I be right to go over to that person and accost them, shouting "get out criminal"?  I have friends in the entertainment industry and the liberties people take with them in public are extreme.  Some people are very nice and polite while they are being intrusive.  Some people are raging assholes.  Both are impolite, it's a matter of degree.  Accosting someone in this manner is something we should be trying to eliminate, not condone and certainly not encourage.

Quote:I personally would counsel people to be bigger than that, but at the end of the day, we all have the right to be dicks. I hope his kids weren't there. That would not be fair to them and would make these people even more disappointing.

No, your right to be a dick ends with my right to enjoy a peaceful dinner.  There are plenty of forums for people to express their displeasure, the voting box being a pretty damn obvious one.  
(09-25-2018, 09:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been at a public place and seen someone I've personally arrested.  Would I be right to go over to that person and accost them, shouting "get out criminal"?  

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-25-2018, 09:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

Please make your lame ass attempt at an argument so I can take you to the woodshed again like I did when you tried to accuse me of saying Kavanaugh's being drunk was an excuse for rape.  

Please. ThumbsUp
(09-25-2018, 09:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you are 100% wrong.  I've been at a public place and seen someone I've personally arrested.  Would I be right to go over to that person and accost them, shouting "get out criminal"?  I have friends in the entertainment industry and the liberties people take with them in public are extreme.  Some people are very nice and polite while they are being intrusive.  Some people are raging assholes.  Both are impolite, it's a matter of degree.  Accosting someone in this manner is something we should be trying to eliminate, not condone and certainly not encourage.

No, your right to be a dick ends with my right to enjoy a peaceful dinner.  There are plenty of forums for people to express their displeasure, the voting box being a pretty damn obvious one.  

You seemed to have missed the word "politician" in my post since you're using examples of cops, criminals, and entertainers, all completely irrelevant to this. One of the most American rights is the right to tell off politicians. 

We all have the right to be a dick in public until it is criminal harassment. In a private setting, like the restaurant, the owner has the right to kick us out if he disagrees with it.

I also never condoned it.

(09-25-2018, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Politicians open themselves up to criticism whenever they're out in public. Often times they can make a citizen's experiences harder because of their decisions. In which case, citizens are free to reciprocate.

I personally would counsel people to be bigger than that, but at the end of the day, we all have the right to be dicks. I hope his kids weren't there. That would not be fair to them and would make these people even more disappointing.

Of course they can reciprocate and they will have the opportunity to do so this November.

You can either do that or go with the Maxine Waters playbook. 

(09-25-2018, 09:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please make your lame ass attempt at an argument so I can take you to the woodshed again like I did when you tried to accuse me of saying Kavanaugh's being drunk was an excuse for rape.  

Please. ThumbsUp

Hilarious :paul:
(09-25-2018, 09:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You seemed to have missed the word "politician" in my post since you're using examples of cops, criminals, and entertainers, all completely irrelevant to this. One of the most American rights is the right to tell off politicians.

No, I didn't miss it.  I just don't consider politicians a special brand of people that lose the right not to be harassed in public.  Telling off is fine, in the proper forum.

Quote:We all have the right to be a dick in public until it is criminal harassment. In a private setting, like the restaurant, the owner has the right to kick us out if he disagrees with it.

Lame.   Do you know how long it would take for the owner to forcibly expel these idiots?  Also, how do we know they weren't asked to leave already?  Regardless, no business owners want their customers to be harassed in their establishment.

Quote:I also never condoned it.

Excuse, condone; tomatoe, tomahto.
(09-25-2018, 09:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious :paul:

Yes, stick to gifs and emojis, much safer that way sweetie.
(09-25-2018, 09:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I didn't miss it.  I just don't consider politicians a special brand of people that lose the right not to be harassed in public.  Telling off is fine, in the proper forum.

Lame.   Do you know how long it would take for the owner to forcibly expel these idiots?  Also, how do we know they weren't asked to leave already?  Regardless, no business owners want their customers to be harassed in their establishment.

Excuse, condone; tomatoe, tomahto.

We specifically chose to protect the right to speak out against our government but not entertainers. 

If I said that the KKK had the right to be dicks but they shouldn't, would I be condoning the KKK?

(09-25-2018, 09:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course they can reciprocate and they will have the opportunity to do so this November.

You can either do that or go with the Maxine Waters playbook. 

They also have the oppurtunity every single day with their voice. That's the great thing about this country. They can be rational about it or dicks, as these people chose to be.

As I said, I'd counsel for being a bigger person rather than, as you put it, using the "Maxine Waters playbook". 

(09-25-2018, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They also have the oppurtunity every single day with their voice. That's the great thing about this country. They can be rational about it or dicks, as these people chose to be.

As I said, I'd counsel for being a bigger person rather than, as you put it, using the "Maxine Waters playbook". 

As someone once said: Just because you have the right, doesn't make it right.

Of course you seemed to place the blame on the politician having the nerve to be out in public instead of those that expressed their "right" to be dicks. 

(09-25-2018, 06:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Who said we currently have the duty to take up arms against the government?  I can think of literally no one who as advocated for this who isn't some fringe weirdo.

There are some posters in this sub forum that when I see their names pop up, I can't wait to read what it is that they typed out. All you can do is shake your head, laugh, point at them and say in your head, "I wonder how some of these people even get out of bed in the afternoon."
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(09-25-2018, 09:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, stick to gifs and emojis, much safer that way sweetie.

Awww...somebody got his feelings hurt.  Sorry honey!
(09-25-2018, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As someone once said: Just because you have the right, doesn't make it right.

Of course you seemed to place the blame on the politician having the nerve to be out in public instead of those that expressed their "right" to be dicks. 

I wasn't looking to place blame, but you can take my comments whatever way you want, that's your prerogative. 

It's ok now to harrass and intimidate someone who is different than you.

This is the left, this has always been the left.

I've lost all respect for every lefty on this forum.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(09-25-2018, 10:07 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's ok now to harrass and intimidate someone who is different than you.

This is the left, this has always been the left.

I've lost all respect for every lefty on this forum.

Then you haven't read the posts from every "lefty" in the forum.   But I'll live anyway.   Cool