Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife...
(04-01-2016, 10:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: There is tons of info out there on this, videos of him testifying...but it's easier to put your head in the sand, dismiss it and call it another conspiracy theory.

Actually it is VERY easy to do the research to prove that this guy had zero credibility.

http://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/obama-accuser-has-long-rap-sheet-011164?o=0
Many here are forgetting that when many lib "journalists" ask questions, getting an answer is not always their aim...their questions are meant to shape and are very accusatory.  They are aimed at destroying, exposing, or embarrassing a Republican candidate, to make him look foolish in order to help Hillary.
The outcome is not to learn what a candidate thinks about something.

Some 90 plus % of journalists vote DemocRAT. Just keep that in mind.
(04-01-2016, 11:12 PM)Vlad Wrote: Many here are forgetting that when many lib "journalists" ask questions, getting an answer is not always their aim...their questions are meant to shape and are very accusatory.  They are aimed at destroying, exposing, or embarrassing a Republican candidate, to make him look foolish in order to help Hillary.

Sometimes it is not the question:

The question was not "Did you stop beating your wife?"

It was "Have you ever cheated on your wife?"

If you or Cruz or anyone on the right cannot see the difference then they need to stop putting themselves in a situation where they have to answer any questions.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-01-2016, 11:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually it is VERY easy to do the research to prove that this guy had zero credibility.

http://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/obama-accuser-has-long-rap-sheet-011164?o=0

Just like those libs in the lamestream media covered up all of Bush's accusations!!!1!!111!!!!!!

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
(04-01-2016, 11:12 PM)Vlad Wrote: Many here are forgetting that when many lib "journalists" ask questions, getting an answer is not always their aim...their questions are meant to shape and are very accusatory.  They are aimed at destroying, exposing, or embarrassing a Republican candidate, to make him look foolish in order to help Hillary.

Generic question, but what is preventing republicans from becoming journalists?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-02-2016, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Generic question, but what is preventing republicans from becoming journalists?

Ethics?

I kill me!
(04-02-2016, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Generic question, but what is preventing republicans from becoming journalists?

A free market and liberals are more creative by nature.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

A simple Google can help.

“There’s something in the DNA of liberals that makes them want to go into jobs like the arts, journalism and academia more so than conservatives,”

Much of academia is comprised of recycled liberals who never experienced life the real word,  instead they return to academia and continue the indoctrination of young gullible minds pretending they have all the answers for all the problems in the.... real world.

Conservatives on the other hand dominate in the engineering fields. They must make things work... use logic and reality instead of feelings and emotions.
http://personalliberty.com/why-are-there-so-few-conservative-reporters/
(04-02-2016, 02:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: A simple Google can help.

“There’s something in the DNA of liberals that makes them want to go into jobs like the arts, journalism and academia more so than conservatives,”

Much of academia is comprised of recycled liberals who never experienced life the real word,  instead they return to academia and continue the indoctrination of young gullible minds pretending they have all the answers for all the problems in the.... real world.

Conservatives on the other hand dominate in the engineering fields. They must make things work... use logic and reality instead of feelings and emotions.

But most scientists are liberal.  That involves logic and reality.

Conservatives are good at jobs where they just follow directions.  Liberals are the ones who come up with the new ideas.
(04-02-2016, 02:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But most scientists are liberal.  That involves logic and reality.

Conservatives are good at jobs where they just follow directions.  Liberals are the ones who come up with the new ideas.

New ideas everyday; not a good one in decades. Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(04-02-2016, 02:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: New ideas everyday; not a good one in decades. Smirk

Tell that to Bill Gates.
I thought this might ad top the side bar:

http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Sorta fits what I would assume. For instance Psychiatrists are disproportionately liberal while Neurosurgeons are strongly conservative.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

No.
(03-31-2016, 09:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: [Image: Z43eoHK.jpg]

She keeps looking more and more like the crazy old lady in the spooky house down the street in every town in America.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(04-02-2016, 02:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: A simple Google can help.

So basically, Republicans COULD become journalists and teachers and help to "fix" all this insanity and bs liberals keep shoving down sociey's throats but every Republican is just too busy being logical?  Oh well, nuts to fixing anything, I've got to invent a better toaster!

Oh, and to address your latest point-missing snarky opener about why I didn't Google it; I wanted YOUR perspective on this. I'm sure you're a special snowflake and it's all about you, but I doubt Google can give me YOUR specific perspective. Durrrr!
(04-02-2016, 06:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So basically, Republicans COULD become journalists and teachers and help to "fix" all this insanity and bs liberals keep shoving down sociey's throats but every Republican is just too busy being logical?  Oh well, nuts to fixing anything, I've got to invent a better toaster!

Oh, and to address your latest point-missing snarky opener about why I didn't Google it; I wanted YOUR perspective on this.  I'm sure you're a special snowflake and it's all about you, but I doubt Google can give me YOUR specific perspective.  Durrrr!

This term always gives me a chuckle.
Big Grin

[Image: youarenotspecial.jpg]
(04-02-2016, 07:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This term always gives me a chuckle.
Big Grin

[Image: youarenotspecial.jpg]

In all fairness, I think people are unique (in theory) but it just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
(04-02-2016, 09:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, I think people are unique (in theory) but it just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Really ?
I believe there are a few unique qualities, but most of a person's makeup is parroted from family, friends, education, and pop culture.
I suppose each mix is unique in its percentage of those.
(04-02-2016, 10:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Really ?
I believe there are a few unique qualities, but most of a person's makeup is parroted from family, friends, education, and pop culture.
I suppose each mix is unique in its percentage of those.

Well, there are unique aspects, but we tend to fall in to some pretty specific and predictable niches for societal reasons I guess.  Well, maybe that isn't unique then.  Who knows.
(04-03-2016, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, there are unique aspects, but we tend to fall in to some pretty specific and predictable niches for societal reasons I guess.  Well, maybe that isn't unique then.  Who knows.

I guess it's one of those things that heavily depends on perspective and that can change daily.
It makes life somewhat interesting, I suppose.