Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Karras predicted 1st TD

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote:

Did he call the guy falling? LOL Actually that guy had no chance to get up to speed either way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

This dude is quickly becoming my favorite offensive lineman we’ve had since Whit.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
This dude is quickly becoming my favorite offensive lineman we’ve had since Whit.

This OL is going to get better and better. They are all back next year. Think about next year. Continuity and Volson with a year under his belt.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:50 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: This OL is going to get better and better. They are all back next year. Think about next year. Continuity and Volson with a year under his belt.

Next year we have all of them and all the receivers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yeah really liking Ted Karras. I'm liking the upward trend of the offensive line wish we would've run it a little more consistantly but they started well and then finished good.
Reply/Quote
When the Bengals’ offense was announced today at the stadium Ted Karras easily received the loudest ovation among the offensive linemen.
Reply/Quote
Hard not to like Karras

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: When the Bengals’ offense was announced today at the stadium Ted Karras easily received the loudest ovation among the offensive linemen.

That's cool

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think Cappa is probably our best OL, but Karras is just so likable (not that Cappa isn’t), and always says the right things. He’s the leader we’ve been missing at that position.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

PFF getting it right? That's a laugh. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Joe said that Cordell Volson was Karras's "Little Minion" Meaning that Ted has really taken Cordell under his wing and is acting as a mentor. And that Cordell hangs on his every word. Good practice for Ted's future coaching career. That elder statesman type lineman is something we haven't had since Whitworth left

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Solid all year
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow called Volson Ted’s minion in post game interview. Lol. Said dude was working his butt off and constantly after Ted for advice. Karras is just a great get for us. Loves the game and seems to be really happy here.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did he call the guy falling? LOL Actually that guy had no chance to get up to speed either way.

Ha, probably not! But honestly, if you look at the overhead shot of the play, if burrow tosses that to higgens or Chase it is also a TD. All 3 of those guys had their man beat bad!
Reply/Quote
Karras has been solid. Definitely my top olineman so far this year. Love the intelligence throughout the roster
Reply/Quote
Love it.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote:

I love Karras.  Hope he retires from here and goes right to the coach's corner.  
Reply/Quote
2nd year in a row with a mostly successful FA class. Oh, the times they are a changing. Love Karras!
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Great idea by Zac or Joe or whoever getting the Center to come to the QB meetings.
Reply/Quote