Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Karras predicted 1st TD
(10-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think Cappa is probably our best OL, but Karras is just so likable (not that Cappa isn’t), and always says the right things. He’s the leader we’ve been missing at that position.

Really amazing to think about who was here last season and who we have this season.  Spain, Hopkins and XSF (still FA's), Fred Johnson (Barely hanging on with Tampa), & Riley Reiff (played very little with the Bears) all look like their careers are over or will be soon.

Prince, Hill, Smith and Carman are still with us but I think Carman is gone next season.  We could be in pretty good shape for the foreseeable future. 
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote:

(10-23-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
This dude is quickly becoming my favorite offensive lineman we’ve had since Whit.

This guy is my favorite Bengal Center ever now and I was a big fan of Richie Braham. Love how selfless he is and he is 
crazy smart and has a great personality. Love Ted man, cool that he was invited to the QB meeting and called the Boyd
TD play lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Tyler who?
Reply/Quote
PFF seems a little marred in the awful OL’s in the past. This unit has improved and it doesn’t take an expert to see.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 02:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Wow, thought Ted was playing fantastic as I haven't seen him stand out in a bad way in a long time.

Has been the left side with the rookie in Volson and Jonah that have struggled a bit but Jonah should be healing up.

Cappa also should be up there in his grades, La'el struggled some against Twatt but everyone does. He is playing better.
Reply/Quote