Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Hee
(04-04-2016, 11:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, Bengals fans should stop trying to use woman beater smack. You look dumb when you do.

Good call!  

A reaction to being assaulted by a woman who is a complete stranger is the exact same as knocking out your fiancee for arguing with you when she's just standing in front of you with her arms at her side!

It's sad how bad you are at smack talk.  It makes me uncomfortable to watch you even try.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call!  

A reaction to being assaulted by a woman who is a complete stranger is the exact same as knocking out your fiancee for arguing with you when she's just standing in front of you with her arms at her side!

It's sad how bad you are at smack talk.  It makes me uncomfortable to watch you even try.

It make me uncomfortable watching you try to justify hitting a woman. 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It make me uncomfortable watching you try to justify hitting a woman. 

I didn't say it's ok, but doing it in self-defense is a lot different than doing it because you have no respect for women.

You'll probably say "oh, you really think Jones was in danger?"  A woman raised a bottle over his head, so he doesn't know if she's going to hit him with it or what.

Plus, whatever happened to gender equality?  If that was a man, you'd have the same reaction?  Or does it only come into play when it's beneficial for the woman?
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Plus, whatever happened to gender equality?  

It's terribly sad that you asked this in regards to hitting women...
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't say it's ok, but doing it in self-defense is a lot different than doing it because you have no respect for women.

You'll probably say "oh, you really think Jones was in danger?"  A woman raised a bottle over his head, so he doesn't know if she's going to hit him with it or what.

Plus, whatever happened to gender equality?  If that was a man, you'd have the same reaction?  Or does it only come into play when it's beneficial for the woman?

Wow. Just, wow.

All smacking aside, you're smarter than that and you're just trying to be funny, right? 

I can entertain the "self defense" excuse even though it doesn't apply here....Jones had a barricade between him and the woman and could've simply left the scene, plus a first reaction should be to cover up and remove yourself. But to claim "gender equality?" Wow.

Seriously though, fans should stop with bashing of other teams regarding criminal behavior. While it is true that some teams will tolerate bad behavior more than others, no team in the NFL is immune from having bad actors on their team. The Ravens, or Steelers, or Bengals are all drafting from the same sewage treatment plant and not some special choir boys only talent pool unique to their team. Calling out other teams for their bad players is myopic. 

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 02:03 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's terribly sad that you asked this in regards to hitting women...
So women are allowed to treat men a certain way and try to hit them in the face but men aren't allowed to protect themselves or fight back because it's a woman?

If she wasn't ready for what happened, then she shouldn't have initiated it.
(04-04-2016, 04:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow. Just, wow.

All smacking aside, you're smarter than that and you're just trying to be funny, right? 

I can entertain the "self defense" excuse even though it doesn't apply here....Jones had a barricade between him and the woman and could've simply left the scene, plus a first reaction should be to cover up and remove yourself. But to claim "gender equality?" Wow.

Seriously though, fans should stop with bashing of other teams regarding criminal behavior. While it is true that some teams will tolerate bad behavior more than others, no team in the NFL is immune from having bad actors on their team. The Ravens, or Steelers, or Bengals are all drafting from the same sewage treatment plant and not some special choir boys only talent pool unique to their team. Calling out other teams for their bad players is myopic. 

I guess you don't know much about gender equality, but "equality" means that it should be equal in all situations, not just ones where it aids the woman.  If it's just a normal argument, then I agree that you wouldn't hit her like a man, but she was being the aggressor here, so she should expect to be treated in the way she was acting.  Women can't do things like that and then say "you can't do that because I'm a lady!"  Was that a lady-like gesture?  No, she removed herself from that protection.  

The barricade comment is just you trying to condemn Jones and make it sound worse than it was and it ruins your credibility here because the "barricade" was a little fence at their waste that had no effect on the woman going for Jones' face.  Was he afraid that she was going to kick him?  That's why it's hard to take Steelers and Ravens fans seriously.  
Reply/Quote
It's too easy. Point out that Adam Jones has beat multiple women and some loser will say it was self defense.

Why smack people when they can smack themselves?

Next he's going to accuse me of defending Ray Rice when I was one of the first to say that the Ravens need to cut him and refused to wear my brand new Rice jersey. He got confused once when I said that the Ravens probably had to wait until they saw the video to justify cutting him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It make me uncomfortable watching you try to justify hitting a woman. 

(04-04-2016, 02:03 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's terribly sad that you asked this in regards to hitting women...

(04-04-2016, 04:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow. Just, wow.

I'd rep you guys but I'm "restricted" since I pointed out another member's behavior on other sites. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So women are allowed to treat men a certain way and try to hit them in the face but men aren't allowed to protect themselves or fight back because it's a woman?

If she wasn't ready for what happened, then she shouldn't have initiated it.

I guess you don't know much about gender equality, but "equality" means that it should be equal in all situations, not just ones where it aids the woman.  If it's just a normal argument, then I agree that you wouldn't hit her like a man, but she was being the aggressor here, so she should expect to be treated in the way she was acting.  Women can't do things like that and then say "you can't do that because I'm a lady!"  Was that a lady-like gesture?  No, she removed herself from that protection.  

The barricade comment is just you trying to condemn Jones and make it sound worse than it was and it ruins your credibility here because the "barricade" was a little fence at their waste that had no effect on the woman going for Jones' face.  Was he afraid that she was going to kick him?  That's why it's hard to take Steelers and Ravens fans seriously.  
So you weren't talking smack and trying to be funny? 

Sad.

I'm at a loss for words. I really am. 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 05:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd rep you guys but I'm "restricted" since I pointed out another member's behavior on other sites. 
Well......you *should* be restricted.... Mad

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote