Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee Higgins
Rookie progressing nicely. One of a few bright spots this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 07:13 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Rookie progressing nicely. One of a few bright spots this season.

I like the YAC. If he can work on getting even better at avoiding tacklers and working for those extra yards he is going to continue to be great.
Reply/Quote
Nice deep ball yesterday. Burrow and Higgens needed that connection. Next AJ in the making.

Reply/Quote
Also, a very nice block on the end around play for Boyd.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Also, a very nice block on the end around play for Boyd.

For some reason, t thought that was Thomas. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nice deep ball yesterday. Burrow and Higgens needed that connection. Next AJ in the making.

I think Higgins is going to be good for us, but he’s no AJ. Just doesn’t have that next gear.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 07:13 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Rookie progressing nicely. One of a few bright spots this season.

Yeah, we desperately needed to hit on that pick with Ross and AJ situation.

Hopefully he'll be catching plenty of balls from Burrow for a long time  
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think Higgins is going to be good for us, but he’s no AJ. Just doesn’t have that next gear.

I think that's okay though. We do need some more speed, but I trust Burrow to succeed without necessarily needing an AJ "type" in his career. 
Reply/Quote
Teeggins is destined to be Burrow's to go man deep.
Reply/Quote
He is a number 3 receiver could develop into more. He is a Zac guy so he will probably be our number 1 receiver next season.
Reply/Quote