Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins
I believe if the Bengals are going to win today, Tee Higgins is going to have to play one of his best games of the season today.

Tee is going to have to limit his mistakes. He’s prone to dropping easy passes, as evidenced with the last 2 playoff games.

If he can limit his mistakes to only 1 drop at max, and of course, zero fumbles, Cincy can win the AFC championship
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I believe if the Bengals are going to win today, Tee Higgins is going to have to play one of his best games of the season today.

Tee is going to have to limit his mistakes. He’s prone to dropping easy passes, as evidenced with the last 2 playoff games.

If he can limit his mistakes to only 1 drop at max, and of course, zero fumbles, Cincy can win the AFC championship

All true — but let’s not forget Tee Higgins is an outstanding downfield blocker. He’s a gamer and he’s going to ball out today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs would be absolutely crazy to let Chase run wild on them for a 2nd time. They completely shutdown Diggs last week and Gabriel Davis went off. Tee will need to do the same thing.

Reply/Quote
They better not forget Tyler Boyd either....
Reply/Quote
Tee and Tyler with a little bit of Joe M in there. And Uzi.
Reply/Quote
He’s been quiet since that huge outburt. Chefs may put 5 on Chase today. Tee is going to get his chances.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:20 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Tee and Tyler with a little bit of Joe M in there. And Uzi.

This will be the plan IMO.

I think Boyd comes up big today due to the pressure and quick plays Jones will force.

Love me some Tee but as RKR shared above, he has been quiet
lately.
Reply/Quote
Tee had 96 yards last week against Tennessee. Not sure I’d call that “quiet.” But an even bigger game today would be most welcome.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee had 96 yards last week against Tennessee. Not sure I’d call that “quiet.” But an even bigger game today would be most welcome.

It was a very good game, but he did have 2 drops and a “fumble”
Reply/Quote