Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee Higgins Active for game
Poor Trayveon...will he ever get to play in a game. You know he has to be on the cut list if they need to activate someone without an open spot. On the other hand he gets a full 53 man roster paycheck instead of PS pay so there is that trade-off

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good news ...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:34 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Good news ...

He was active a week ago too so we shall see how much he actually plays

Reply/Quote
Great news.

Scary we need him badly just to beat the Saints.

Bengals win by 1 …… bc Tee is playing
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carman is about worthless
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: Great news.

Scary we need him badly just to beat the Saints.

Bengals win by 1 …… bc Tee is playing

Nah, this is the game the Bengals get it figured out... Expect a 40 burger..
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:51 PM)pally Wrote: He was active a week ago too so we shall see how much he actually plays

Better than the alternative.   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Don't like seeing 2 straight 2nd rounders as healthy scratches week in and week out. Almost feels like they wasted them and I'm a huge CTB fan
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 01:16 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Don't like seeing 2 straight 2nd rounders as healthy scratches week in and week out. Almost feels like they wasted them and I'm a huge CTB fan

Well we have a quality secondary to CTB’s defense not to mention a first rounder in the secondary as well.

Jackson has no excuses. The line is better than last year, but he should definitely be doing better.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 01:16 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Don't like seeing 2 straight 2nd rounders as healthy scratches week in and week out. Almost feels like they wasted them and I'm a huge CTB fan

With the challenges of the Saints WR group, they are expected to run more than normal or have shorter pass routes.  That means an emphasis on the DL and LB group this game.  Besides CTB was injured the first 4 weeks.  Being inactive the 1st couple of weeks back is not unheard of especailly for a rookie.  Be glad our CBs are playing so well he isn't needed at the moment

Reply/Quote
Will need Tee at times, but I honestly think the running game is what needs to be the focus in this game and use
Play Action with Burrow under Center for some big plays and TD's. I am with others on the frustration of Carman
and CTB not being active. Carman especially who has really disappointed me after me defending him all the time.

Reminding me of John Ross all over again, sumbitch. Whatever

He should at least be active and there for insurance at the very least, Carman can play LT as we saw at Clemson.

Should be better than Adeniji if he has to play. Sick
Reply/Quote
Carman just wow

Couldn't beat out Adeniji last year. Couldn't beat out Volson this year. Has he dressed at all this season?
Reply/Quote
Good news for Tee and I hope he can be productive throughout the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 01:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Carman just wow

Couldn't beat out Adeniji last year. Couldn't beat out Volson this year. Has he dressed at all this season?

According to pro football reference he had a few special teams snaps in the first two games this year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Thank god Tee was active

What catches he made on those 2 plays
-Housh
Reply/Quote