Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins Teammate, John Simpson?
I've been watching a lot of film on John Simpson against OSU.

He's a very steady LG who's played 50 games for Clemson against some of the best competition and 3 Title games.

They have him as the best Guard Prospect at 6.35 overall Grade, higher than Tyre Phillips and Damien Lewis who already went.
And he's still sitting here in the 4th Round?

Bench press was 34 Reps at the combine so he's plenty strong enough as well.

We get another player from Clemson, high end program.

Here's the OL Player everyone is asking for and we need help at LG and RG worse than anywhere else IMO.

He can come in and compete for either Guard spot but he played LG his Senior year at a high level, 1st team honors.
Let's just get him and plug and play next to Jonah on the Left side!!??

New Dey!!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:08 AM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I've been watching a lot of film on John Simpson against OSU.

He's a very steady LG who's played 50 games for Clemson against some of the best competition and 3 Title games.

They have him as the best Guard Prospect at 6.35 overall Grade, higher than Tyre Phillips and Damien Lewis who already went.

Here's the OL Player everyone is asking for and we need help at LG and RG worse than anywhere else IMO.

He can come in and compete for either Guard spot but he played LG his Senior year at a high level, 1st team honors.

New Dey!!

Simpson is a good one. Would love to have him a Bengal.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I making a list of 3rd day prospects. Adding John Simpson. Good call.

Reply/Quote
He struggled pretty bad during the OL drills at the senior bowl. I’m not sure how the Bengals feel about him but they got to evaluate him thoroughly.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:08 AM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I've been watching a lot of film on John Simpson against OSU.

New Dey!!

Makes sense to me....although I would have him compete at RG not LG.  

I was also considering Sahdiq Charles, from LSU.  He played mostly LT in college but everyone acknowledges that he will likely be a guard in the NFL.  I like that Simpson has some seriously long arms, though.  
Reply/Quote
Well, he went 2 picks after our pick today by the Raiders. So, at least I had him pegged in the right area! Lol
Reply/Quote