Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee Higgins at practice
(01-13-2022, 05:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Daddy is busy doing little things like listening to all these prayers (especially in Cincy this week, we understand its been a long time) and performing miracles, so you get the idea do I really need the apostrophe? Cause I could also call you out all those days spent in front of the computer with pants down to your ankles when your were "supposed" to be working.....but I wont and will make a point to not use apostrophes again.

Just do us all one small favor up here please, if you do go to the game Saturday....wear pants!

I work from home now...I'm not even sure if I own pants anymore. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 05:38 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I work from home now...I'm not even sure if I own pants anymore. 

LOL LOL LOL 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great news, thanks Holic. Cool

Didn't Tee have a very good game against the Raiders the last game? 

Thought that was one of his three 100+ yard games in a row?

No he only had 2 catches for 15yds. That was before the his good stretch started. This is one of the x factors I'm hoping goes the Bengals way.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 02:22 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your welcome

(01-13-2022, 02:34 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: See guys, even Jesus mixed up your and you're. That means were good.  Ninja

Well...

[Image: th?id=OIP.OJNBjx6jY2hyzlvHRM55HQHaJ3&pid...=127&h=169]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 05:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Daddy is busy doing little things like listening to all these prayers (especially in Cincy this week, we understand its been a long time) and performing miracles, so you get the idea do I really need the apostrophe? Cause I could also call you out all those days spent in front of the computer with pants down to your ankles when your were "supposed" to be working.....but I wont and will make a point to not use apostrophes again.

Just do us all one small favor up here please, if you do go to the game Saturday....wear pants!

Now that's funny!!!  Comeback of the year post!
Reply/Quote
[Image: elaine-benes.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote