Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins is Going to Be Amazing
I agree.. Top Bengals WR of all time by the time hes done..
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's been, "schemed open," many times and he gets open frequently.

Thank you.. Some bgg of these guys are blind. I hope he shatters every Bengal rookie wr record..
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 08:50 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree.. Top Bengals WR of all time by the time hes done..

Dude hasn’t even cracked 100 yards in a game.
Reply/Quote
To me he looks like a good #2 , but I dont see him being a #1 hes not dynamic. Hes far from a aj green when he came on or even Chad johnson quick feet. In his college highlights i liked them because he jumped for some balls,but i have yet to see that out of him. He let the ball come to him in overtime and it got knocked away.
Reply/Quote
I think he will be good, but too early to tell more than that.

If we look at Chad early on, he didn't have a 100 yard game until halfway through his second season (2002) ending with over 1100 yds. And his first season had just over 300 yards and 1 td. But as we saw the offense got better around him once Marvin & Carson got here, and he had an incredible work eithic in wanting to get better, which he did obviously.

So a lot will depend on his work ethic in getting better and being in a better overall offense imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kind of funny, I mentioned wanting Claypool over Higgins, and although Claypool had a quick start to his career, he has really faded. There are also now character questions. That is why character is a very important consideration.

I also mentioned the need for a vertical threat to make the offense work. (Puts on jogging shoes, takes victory lap).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote