Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins is changing #s
(09-16-2021, 08:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk, I don’t have one, but I think it’s kind of cool for them to own an “original Higgins” jersey. He should have done it this year though, so it was just from his rookie season.

Yeah... It's really no different than having a Kobe 8 or 24 jersey. It's still a Tee Higgins jersey regardless.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Wait. Didn't they already retire Neil Rackers jersey? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 02:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait. Didn't they already retire Neil Rackers jersey? 

NEIL!

Hadn't heard Neil's name in years!  Dude was a legend in Cincinnati!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 08:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk, I don’t have one, but I think it’s kind of cool for them to own an “original Higgins” jersey. He should have done it this year though, so it was just from his rookie season.

He probably didn't want to buy out the remaining stock.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 08:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He probably didn't want to buy out the remaining stock.

Yeah, I saw that mentioned elsewhere. Didn’t realize that was the rule. So in that case I don’t blame him for waiting.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 02:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Of course, but lots are too young to remember him...

I'm so old I remember him and even Paul Warfield, for the Browns!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 05:23 PM)Ravage Wrote: No joke, mine showed up two days ago.

If you bought it from fanatics/fans edge/NFL shop/ Bengals pro shop, check to see if their jersey assurance program will cover you. 
Reply/Quote
I must be the only one thinking that he started his career of great in 85. You never change anything in sports if you are successful. My lord this is like poking your own voodoo doll in the face with a needle. I went month in college without even washing anything involved with my uni or switching game day meals and a lot more. Changing your number is just white niny language.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 04:45 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I must be the only one thinking that he started his career of great in 85. You never change anything in sports if you are successful. My lord this is like poking your own voodoo doll in the face with a needle. I went month in college without even washing anything involved with my uni or switching game day meals and a lot more. Changing your number is just white niny language.

Lol, reminds me of Major League...

Doesn't sound like Tee is superstitious or at least not near as much as you Ray LMAO!
Reply/Quote