Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 10:57 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Kappa and Tee hurt, thanks a lot NFL

Tee gets dinged up a lot

I mean a lot a lot
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 10:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Tee gets dinged up a lot

I mean a lot a lot

He also ends up taking the biggest hits.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Why is Lap the only one reporting this?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I can’t remember. Did Tee end up coming back in?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I can’t remember. Did Tee end up coming back in?

If this is from the vicious hit that he took, where he laid on the ground for quite a while, then he did come back in.

What is the rule on defenseless receiver? Does he have to complete the catch? In this case, Tee didn't complete the catch, but he had no time to protect himself or ward off the contact. He just got laid out as he was receiving the ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:29 AM)Nepa Wrote: If this is from the vicious hit that he took, where he laid on the ground for quite a while, then he did come back in.

What is the rule on defenseless receiver? Does he have to complete the catch? In this case, Tee didn't complete the catch, but he had no time to protect himself or ward off the contact. He just got laid out as he was receiving the ball.

It was a clean hit, straight into his gut. I think he had the wind knocked out of him on that play.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Tee deserves a hug, what a year. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:10 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Why is Lap the only one reporting this?

Because he loves the attention. 

It's not a big deal. He's fine. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He's playing next Sunday right?
Reply/Quote
I’m sure he is but we need him for this Sunday
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 04:23 PM)Bengalion Wrote: He's playing next Sunday right?

As far as i'm aware, Tee should be sore but a go.

This is what Zac said about Cappa.

CAPPA UPDATE: Taylor didn't sound encouraged about right guard Alex Cappa (ankle) playing Sunday ("It's going to be tough") and he didn't know enough to make a call on anything beyond that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 04:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As far as i'm aware, Tee should be sore but a go.

This is what Zac said about Cappa.

CAPPA UPDATE: Taylor didn't sound encouraged about right guard Alex Cappa (ankle) playing Sunday ("It's going to be tough") and he didn't know enough to make a call on anything beyond that.

Damn, hope Scharping or whoever is playing RG steps in and plays well. This is our biggest question going into this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:29 AM)Nepa Wrote: If this is from the vicious hit that he took, where he laid on the ground for quite a while, then he did come back in.

Flag should have been thrown on that play.Defenseless receiver.He hit Tee mostly on the side in the rib area is what it looked like to me.I thought,from the looks of the hit,that he may come away with some cracked ribs.

It was a vicious hit.Some people partially blame
Tee for Hamlin’s injury.(Not saying that had anything to do with that vicious hit.)
Reply/Quote
I said that during the game, Joe needs to apologize to Tee for that. Those WRs can’t see guys coming all the time but Joe saw him. Joe thought there was room for that pass that didn’t exist. Bad read to throw to Tee.

Yeah Tee is a god damn legend if he catches that but it wasn’t worth it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 08:33 PM)Housh Wrote: I said that during the game, Joe needs to apologize to Tee for that. Those WRs can’t see guys coming all the time but Joe saw him. Joe thought there was room for that pass that didn’t exist. Bad read to throw to Tee.

Yeah Tee is a god damn legend if he catches that but it wasn’t worth it

Joe did apologize to the guys for playing like s***.  He said he had to do better.  It was caught on Jamar's IG live post

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Saw Higgins interview. He was say8ing how fast he was in practice and stated he felt great!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:36 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Saw Higgins interview.  He was say8ing how fast he was in practice and stated he felt great!

Awesome. Anyone of our WR's and Hurst could go off in this game. I thought there was tons of big plays left on the field in the
last game and I know our players are watching the film and going......WTH how did Joe miss me on that one? Or this one? lol
Reply/Quote