Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins will miss some time
Thoughts and prayers go out to Tee. He lost his father yesterday. This will be hard for him, he and his dad were close. He is not at practice today and will likely be out until next week at least

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hate to hear that for him. Prayers to Tee and his family.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Healing and peace, Tee.
Reply/Quote
Sorry Tee, thoughts and prayers buddy. Rough.
Reply/Quote
Heartbreaker. Hope his family is able to come together and celebrate the man.
Reply/Quote
RIP to his father, so sad to hear.
Reply/Quote
Very sad, football is secondary now.. hope he takes the time to grief and be with family
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 02:57 PM)pally Wrote: Thoughts and prayers go out to Tee.  He lost his father yesterday.  This will be hard for him, he and his dad were close.  He is not at practice today and will likely be out until next week at least

I actually lost mine yesterday also... Heading home tomorrow...
Prayers to Tee and his family
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I actually lost mine yesterday also... Heading home tomorrow...

I'm so very sorry Sandwedge.  My condolences to you and your family.  I hope you all find peace in this time of grief

Reply/Quote
Bummer, prayers up for Tee. Been a weird camp with the amount of off-season stuff going on with some of these guys.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I actually lost mine yesterday also... Heading home tomorrow...

I lost mine on the 8th as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: I'm so very sorry Sandwedge.  My condolences to you and your family.  I hope you all find peace in this time of grief

Thank you. And thank you for all the updates!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I lost mine on the 8th as well.

Condolences my friend 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I lost mine on the 8th as well.

I'm sorry Sled....it is never easy is it? I hope his passing was peaceful and that you and your family heal from your loss

Reply/Quote
Sorry for you're loss Sandwedge, Sled & Tee. Lost my dad when I was 10. Never forget the good times...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 05:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Sorry for you're loss Sandwedge, Sled & Tee. Lost my dad when I was 10. Never forget the good times...

I'm 62 and he was 5 days shy of his 89th birthday, so we have a good long run. I'll miss him, but I feel blessed to have had my parents so long. (lost my Mom a couple of years ago)
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 05:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm 62 and he was 5 days shy of his 89th birthday, so we have a good long run. I'll miss him, but I feel blessed to have had my parents so long. (lost my Mom a couple of years ago)

Yes you goys had a good run. 

I'm 60 & my mom is an independent & active 86. 
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear of everyone's loss. Tough heading into the holiday season. Tough for Tee to lose his father so young.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Prayed for you Tee.

We know you and Burrow are on the same page, so these reps aren't important, but being with your family and getting yourself right is important.

Take as much time as you need and then come back and play for him as he watches over you!

Pray
Reply/Quote

Sorry for you loss Wedge, prayers to you and your's brother.
Reply/Quote