Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins will miss some time
(08-31-2022, 04:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I actually lost mine yesterday also... Heading home tomorrow...
Prayers to Tee and his family

Sorry to hear this, Sandwedge. I don't know you, or Tee for that matter, but I know the pain of losing a parent. I lost my mother and father within a day of each other, my father having a heart attack when he heard Mom had passed. Take care. The pain will lessen with time.
Reply/Quote
Definitely prayers going out to Tee and his family. I heard all the rumors but didn't want to ask about it on social media. I knew if it was true it would eventually come out.

Also prayers to Sandwedge and Sled. I lost my dad a year and a half ago. It's hard to lose a parent but in my case it was the best thing as he suffered greatly.

Prayers to anyone who loses a loved one. And I hope Tee can overcome his grief in time for the season. I'm sure his dad would want that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very sad indeed, prayers to the Higgins family during these extremely tough times!
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 05:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm 62 and he was 5 days shy of his 89th birthday, so we have a good long run. I'll miss him, but I feel blessed to have had my parents so long. (lost my Mom a couple of years ago)

My old man passed in his own bed a few years ago at 93.. Good life and the inspiration for "Wait'll you get to be my age."  My old man was always right about that.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My condolences to the Tee and the family.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 02:57 PM)pally Wrote: Thoughts and prayers go out to Tee.  He lost his father yesterday.  This will be hard for him, he and his dad were close.  He is not at practice today and will likely be out until next week at least

May Perpetual Light Shine upon Tee's Father! 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I actually lost mine yesterday also... Heading home tomorrow...

Damn my man... I'm sorry to hear that. Every day is a blessing, and I know you shared many with him. He helped to shape the man you are, and that is an amazing thing you'll carry with you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sucks to hear this about Tee's dad. The guy looked to be right around my age. Just remember it can all be over just like that, and make the most of each day, hour, and minute that you're granted. Hug those people you love often.

Ball out for him this year Tee...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Too young to lose your dad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

so sorry sandwedge.......do the best you can........prayers for you
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 04:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I lost mine on the 8th as well.

so sorry Sled........i lost mine back in Jan.......i get it
Reply/Quote
I know what it's like to lose a father. I lost mine at 33 and it was rough, so I can't imagine losing him in your early 20s. Prayers for the Higgins family!
Reply/Quote
Prayers for comfort Sled and wedge. Very sorry for your loss, and for Tee as well. So young.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote