• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee, Ja'Marr, and Chad
c

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
i will always love Chad.......we was MONEY every week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals need to name him official team ambassador or something. Pay him to appear at games, pose for pics with fans, cut ribbons at supermarket openings, whatever. Everybody loves to see the guy and it's clear he likes hanging around the team.

Make it happen young Elizabeth!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Bengals need to name him official team ambassador or something. Pay him to appear at games, pose for pics with fans, cut ribbons at supermarket openings, whatever. Everybody loves to see the guy and it's clear he likes hanging around the team.

Make it happen young Elizabeth!

It speaks volumes about Chad that he went out of Cincinnati (and later the NFL itself) on less than great terms, and has remained a positive spokesperson for the Bengals and the city of Cincinnati itself. A cynic may claim he does it to stay marginally relevant, but I don't think that's true.

And damn if he doesn't look to be in playing shape still too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:25 PM)jason Wrote: It speaks volumes about Chad that he went out of Cincinnati (and later the NFL itself) on less than great terms, and has remained a positive spokesperson for the Bengals and the city of Cincinnati itself. A cynic may claim he does it to stay marginally relevant, but I don't think that's true.

And damn if he doesn't look to be in playing shape still too...

I truly think he loves the Bengals and actually wants to be a historical figure for the team.  The short lived end of his career once leaving seems to have put his issues with the team in a different perspective.  This team is his legacy and he knows it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:15 PM)pally Wrote: c

I love this
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote