Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee makes PFF All-Rookie Team
(01-04-2021, 02:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wrong (again).  We have two really good #2-type WRs

Wrong

they're both studs. 
Reply/Quote
Liked the Tee pick, loved his play. Hope he heals up.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We have two excellent WRs under contract for 3 more years.  That is arguably the strongest position group on the entire team.

With all the other holes in our roster it would be insane to use a first round pick on WR.

Well, not according to posters around here. If you read here, any receiver not named Higgins or Boyd is a bum....
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, not according to posters around here. If you read here, any receiver not named Higgins or Boyd is a bum....

What good WR’s besides those two do we have? Tate? Meh. He makes some nice grabs once in awhile that get us all hyped, but the guy has one TD in 3 years. Mike Williams? Scrub. Erickson? One TD in five years. That is a dismal group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:05 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: How many really good LBS do we have ?  None..  we won;t win in our division if we don;t get better at LB.... great example Burrow has two very good games against Cleveland and throwing 6 TDs.. first game we have up over 200 yards rushing, second game we gave up over 300 yards passing.  Then you got the Ravens games.. they rushed for a nearly 600 yards in those two games...

I think when the defensive line has Reader, Tupou, Wren, Hunt, and Barmore (2nd round pick?) you will see it isn't all on the LBs.  I think Wilson showed quite a bit this year and Pratt would be quite good behind that line.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I would bet you Parson's is more likely to be drafted first LB in first 5/7 pick than Chase is as a WR... but really what difference does that make ?  you can make valid points for many positions but if you look at top end players.. we are better at WR I think than any other position.. that can make WR less of a priority.. FA can change that.. also what if we are able to pick up a good WR in FA ( Robinson, Hilton, JuJu, Godwin)  to go with Boyd and Higgins..  would you then pass on Chase ?

Think of our WR group as simply our "receivers".  The Bengals live in 11 personnel.  We don't get over the top with two really good WRs.  We need a true #1 and another speed option to make this group complete.  

Those WRs you mentioned I have no interest in FA.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:11 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Wrong

they're both studs. 

We had them both all season and won 4 games.  
Reply/Quote