Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee officially switching to 5
Burrow to Higgins, working 9 to 5.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tee talks about the number change and more in this interview. Pretty good interview.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:33 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Tee talks about the number change and more in this interview. Pretty good interview.

I dig that he said the Reds "Better beat The Pirates, because that's Pittsburgh". Too bad the Reds are the worst team in professional baseball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:33 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Tee talks about the number change and more in this interview. Pretty good interview.

That was a good interview, thanks Bengaloo. Funny how he was talkin' about getting those toxins out of him. I saw him drinking that
Tequila when he was on the yacht with Ja'Marr lol  Hilarious

I know some aren't in to paying 2 WR's monster money and want to put that money elsewhere but how can you not want this guy 
back here for the long haul? Great dude, fellow Bengal fan, amazing talent and still has major upside?

Also, expect Mitchell Wilcox back. Dude is part of the family and at worse we can stash him on the PS.
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see the meltdown when Tee signs
That extension and there will be crybabies
Boo hoo-ing cause we are paying
Premium dollars to 2 WRs. Enjoy the luxury of having
2 Elite WRs. Cause it will equate to a SB championship
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 01:58 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Can't wait to see the meltdown when Tee signs
That extension and there will be crybabies
Boo hoo-ing cause we are paying
Premium dollars to 2 WRs. Enjoy the luxury of having
2 Elite WRs. Cause it will equate to a SB championship

There will be a meltdown, that is for sure. I understand where they are coming from but this is a different team. They are a passing Offense
and set up to stop the run on Defense. Need to get the trenches as solid as possible while keeping our guys around. With Burrow now here I 
think we will see more of these Orlando Brown type of signings. He is pretty cheap for a good LT after this season.

Could see the same thing happening on the DL in a year or so. Getting a top player on a decent deal, we will see. We are an attractive target
for top veteran players for once.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There will be a meltdown, that is for sure. I understand where they are coming from but this is a different team. They are a passing Offense
and set up to stop the run on Defense. Need to get the trenches as solid as possible while keeping our guys around. With Burrow now here I 
think we will see more of these Orlando Brown type of signings. He is pretty cheap for a good LT after this season.

Could see the same thing happening on the DL in a year or so. Getting a top player on a decent deal, we will see. We are an attractive target
for top veteran players for once.
You certainly understand this. When you have essentially 2 #1s WRs on your offense 
That puts so much pressure on the responsibilities 
Of the opposing teams defense. 
All of a sudden now the 3rd and 4th WRs in 4 WR looks can feast or now your TE can be a mismatch 
If you go with a TE. 
Reply/Quote