Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee's big day?
Been watching Sportscenter this morning, and there has been a lot of coverage of this game. They were reporting Harbaugh told his players to forget about past matchups against the Bengals because this is a different team. He stressed the relationship between Burrow and Chase. So with the Ravens focusing on that, and the fact you know they won't forget about Boyd, this could be a huge day for Tee. If the line can hold up, Burrow to Higgins may be there all day long.
Reply/Quote
Hope so. Tee seems to be in sort of a sophomore slump.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Like bfine said, I hope so. I’m a big Tee fan, but he has played poorly this season.
Reply/Quote
Lots of talk about Chase drops before the season, but Tigger has had more impactful drops this year IMO and the crucial fumble.

I hope he steps up in a big game here soon. He was supposedly uncoverable in camp, so where is that guy?
Reply/Quote
I wonder if he's not been playing hurt since he landed on that ball.
Reply/Quote
I think Uzomah is going to have a good game too. Ravens are among the weaker teams against tight ends. The chemistry between Joe and CJ has been growing. Besides its National Tight End Day and I'm sure CJ wants to celebrate it properly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was hoping to see a bigger role for Tee this season, but between injury and Burrow's relationship with Chase it seems he has been on the back burner. I'm curious what the targets are per game for the wide outs, as Higgins and Boyd don't seem to get that many in my eyes.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was hoping to see a bigger role for Tee this season, but between injury and Burrow's relationship with Chase it seems he has been on the back burner.  I'm curious what the targets are per game for the wide outs, as Higgins and Boyd don't seem to get that many in my eyes.

Found them, and there is a reason that numbers don't lie, but the eyes do.

Chase has 41 targets in 6 games, 6.8 targets per game
Boyd has 38 targets in 6 games, 6.3 targets per game
Higgins has 28 targets in 4 games, 7 targets per game
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Found them, and there is a reason that numbers don't lie, but the eyes do.

Chase has 41 targets in 6 games, 6.8 targets per game
Boyd has 38 targets in 6 games, 6.3 targets per game
Higgins has 28 targets in 4 games, 7 targets per game

I wonder if there is any difference in the Target spread between 1st half of games and 2nd half…
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was hoping to see a bigger role for Tee this season, but between injury and Burrow's relationship with Chase it seems he has been on the back burner.  I'm curious what the targets are per game for the wide outs, as Higgins and Boyd don't seem to get that many in my eyes.

There have been far fewer offensive plays this season and half of those have been runs so there have simply been fewer opportunities for everyone to build reception numbers

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I wonder if there is any difference in the Target spread between 1st half of games and 2nd half…

The list I saw just broke it down by game, nothing situational.
Reply/Quote
He needs a breakout game today would be a good day to do it.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He needs a breakout game today would be a good day to do it.

Yup
Reply/Quote
I think Tee and small ball w Evans (or even Mixon) will be the game plan.

Mixon run game will be shut down. Ditto w Chase.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: I think Tee and small ball w Evans (or even Mixon) will be the game plan.

Mixon run game will be shut down. Ditto w Chase.

Hard to imagine Chase being shut down. I keep waiting for a down game but he seems to always deliver. I bet he finds a way per usual.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:58 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hard to imagine Chase being shut down. I keep waiting for a down game but he seems to always deliver. I bet he finds a way per usual.

Yup. But this is a whole different team. lol
But I hope you’re right !!
Reply/Quote
If he struggles, we lose.

If he plays like 2020 Tee, we can win

If I was the Baltimore d coordinator, I’d dare Tee to beat us
Reply/Quote
Looking for a good game by TB also.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:50 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Been watching Sportscenter this morning, and there has been a lot of coverage of this game. They were reporting Harbaugh told his players to forget about past matchups against the Bengals because this is a different team. He stressed the relationship between Burrow and Chase. So with the Ravens focusing on that, and the fact you know they won't forget about Boyd, this could be a huge day for Tee. If the line can hold up, Burrow to Higgins may be there all day long.

WIth you 100% Sled...I think either Boyd or Higgins (or maybe Uzo) have the big day today and get them the win.  
Reply/Quote

It's pretty equal on a per game basis.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote