Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee
Here's a thought, let's start a thread about the positive results we are seeing with Mr. Higgins? Personally, the chemistry between him and Joe was really looking good.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mellow
Reply/Quote
Help!
[Image: cq5dam.thumbnail.767.431.margin.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, it is 5am Tiger Teeth lol

But yeah, Tee looks very promising. I still want a speed guy (Chase would be nice if we miss out on Sewell), but he’s probably been the most impressive rookie WR we’ve had since AJ. Who ironically was one of his main comparisons coming out of college.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 07:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, it is 5am Tiger Teeth lol

But yeah, Tee looks very promising. I still want a speed guy (Chase would be nice if we miss out on Sewell), but he’s probably been the most impressive rookie WR we’ve had since AJ. Who ironically was one of his main comparisons coming out of college.

Agree with you about needing speed on the outside.  Combine that with Tee, Boyd, and Joe's arm.  If we get blocking, next year could, and I believe would, be optimistic.

Damn, it is 5:00   Yawn
Reply/Quote
Love every part of Higgins' game; he's definitely a good WR and we'll see him grow considerably, I feel...

Just hate how he holds the ball out so much after some catches; tuck that shit in!!!!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 10:38 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Love every part of Higgins' game; he's definitely a good WR and we'll see him grow considerably, I feel...

Just hate how he holds the ball out so much after some catches; tuck that shit in!!!!

Yes, he’s got some learning to do with ball protection and a few other things. He’s pretty talented and will be great for many years to come.

Reply/Quote
I LOVED the pick when they made it. He's a little further along than I anticipated....but I had a feeling he was gonna be a good one. Watching them trounce my guys every year, I saw Sunshine hitting Tee for huge plays all the time.  I thought we got a steal in the 2nd.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yeah... Tee Higgins is the real deal. In year 3 or so, he's gonna be one of the best. I think his production is gonna dip with Joe being done for the year though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 03:40 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... Tee Higgins is the real deal. In year 3 or so, he's gonna be one of the best. I think his production is gonna dip with Joe being done for the year though.

Sure it will.  But here's to them getting that chemistry back quick when Joe's back.  Maybe I'm foolish, but ...maybe, next year will be different.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 04:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Here's a thought, let's start a thread about the positive results we are seeing with Mr. Higgins?  Personally, the chemistry between him and Joe was really looking good.

Tee could be just as good as AJ or even Chad down the road. What he was doing as a rookie before Burrow went down was great.

Thanks for the positive thread Tiger Teeth. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 03:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: I LOVED the pick when they made it. He's a little further along than I anticipated....but I had a feeling he was gonna be a good one. Watching them trounce my guys every year, I saw Sunshine hitting Tee for huge plays all the time.  I thought we got a steal in the 2nd.

[Image: XS5LK.gif]
Reply/Quote
He could be a caddy after football.

[Image: tumblr_olt999oFEw1qmob6ro1_400.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
H3e sure has been a bright spot during this crappy season.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 06:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: H3e sure has been a bright spot during this crappy season.

Bates, Higgins, Boyd, Joe, and Gio... That's all I got.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 11:56 PM)jason Wrote: Bates, Higgins, Boyd, Joe, and Gio... That's all I got.

Jonah also looks promising. The fact that he got injured again sucks, but at least he’s not another obvious miss like Ogbuehi, Price, etc.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jonah also looks promising. The fact that he got injured again sucks, but at least he’s not another obvious miss like Ogbuehi, Price, etc.

Sadly, my interest in the game this Sunday is at 0%. I can't say it's ever felt that way since i started following the team when i was 12. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sadly, my interest in the game this Sunday is at 0%. I can't say it's ever felt that way since i started following the team when i was 12. 

I'm right there with you.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sadly, my interest in the game this Sunday is at 0%. I can't say it's ever felt that way since i started following the team when i was 12. 

We don’t even have the comedy aspect of watching Ryan Finley to look forward to.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jonah also looks promising. The fact that he got injured again sucks, but at least he’s not another obvious miss like Ogbuehi, Price, etc.

Oh yeah... Spain seems promising too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote