Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teez Tabor
Is this the most likely pick that we make if he's available at 9? our history of corner's in the first is well established and he is a beast. I highly doubt that we resign Kirkpatrick because the money he will demand and his inconsistency.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Okeana Wrote: Is this the most likely pick that we make if he's available at 9?  our history of corner's in the first is well established and he is a beast.  I highly doubt that we resign Kirkpatrick because the money he will demand and his inconsistency.

No I think we are covered at corner Pacman/Kirkpatrick (If pacman cut), WJ#, Dennard, Shaw, Russell. We will probably bring in a veteran to round out the roster, but I think we plan to give our younger guys the reps. If you keep burrying them they never develop.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Okeana Wrote: Is this the most likely pick that we make if he's available at 9?  our history of corner's in the first is well established and he is a beast.  I highly doubt that we resign Kirkpatrick because the money he will demand and his inconsistency.

I'm guessing no - we may go corner (I'm praying we don't), but he's no the top guy.
Reply/Quote