Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000 plan to protest Trump Gala
https://www.yahoo.com/news/massive-anti-trump-protest-planned-in-new-york-140940290.html?ref=gs

I just hope any Trump supporters don't start anything. But this could get interesting; already reports of roadblocks, fist fights, and arrests.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Damn racists !!
They just can't stand that an orange man is running for president.
Mad
Caitlin Jenner is a Republican. Maybe he can do something about the roadblocks. Hehe!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Don't know what these people think they are going to accomplish by any of this.

The people that go to the trouble to attend a Trump rally are not going to change their minds.  In fact the protesters just make them more firm in their support for trump.

If they are really so fired up to do something to defeat Trump they should be trying to get their message to the undecided voters or pick another candidate to support.
(04-15-2016, 11:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't know what these people think they are going to accomplish by any of this.

The people that go to the trouble to attend a Trump rally are not going to change their minds.  In fact the protesters just make them more firm in their support for trump.

If they are really so fired up to do something to defeat Trump they should be trying to get their message to the undecided voters or pick another candidate to support.

Amen !
From what I've read concerning polls (which are iffy, admittedly), Trump has moved up since these protests started.
I've always wondered if he hired them himself though.