Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terell Pryor
With Hugh now In Cincy and having gotten the most out of Pryor previously, will he recommend bringing in Pryor for a tryout for the receiver needy bengals?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 06:04 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: With Hugh now In Cincy and having gotten the most out of Pryor previously, will he recommend bringing in Pryor for a tryout for the receiver needy bengals?
For me, that is a no thanks.

Not sure that would be anything other than a distraction right now.

Also I hope Hue is spending the very short amount of time this week helping Marv defensively scheme for the Ravens ...not trying to get involved in Lazors offense
Reply/Quote
Garbage!
Reply/Quote
Nahhhh....as crappy as Pryor is he's still going to "take reps from Ross and Tate."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 06:12 PM)sonofstat Wrote: For me, that is a no thanks.

Not sure that would be anything other than a distraction right now.

Also I hope Hue is spending the very short amount of time this week helping Marv defensively scheme for the Ravens ...not trying to get involved in Lazors offense

Hue looking over Lazor's shoulder would be very counter productive and detrimental to this team.
Reply/Quote
The Jets and the Bills didn't want him at WR.
He hasn't done anything these last two years.

"Well he had over 1000 yards in 2016!"
Yeah well so did Mike Wallace and Pierre Garcon
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind.

Just because you work out a player doesn’t mean you have to sign them.

Also, reports look like AJ out till sometime in december
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 07:02 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Hue looking over Lazor's shoulder would be very counter productive and detrimental to this team.

In what way?

Was it the 7 points scored by Andy vs the Saints or the 10 points scored against the Chiefs?  Whatever

Wow people get a grip.  Lazor is not on fire!! 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 07:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The Jets and the Bills didn't want him at WR.
He hasn't done anything these last two years.

"Well he had over 1000 yards in 2016!"
Yeah well so did Mike Wallace and Pierre Garcon

Well in fairness, that 1000 yard season happened under Hue. So maybe Hue knows how to get the best out of him?

Still, I'd file this under "I don't care either way". We could use any productive player we can get, but I'm not sure TP is that guy.

Wouldn't be mad at all if we signed him and played him, but wouldn't fault them for passing. Is Brandon Marshall still available?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t be against signing him. He’s familiar with at least some of the offense from his previous stint. It could be just what the doctor ordered.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well in fairness, that 1000 yard season happened under Hue. So maybe Hue knows how to get the best out of him?

Still, I'd file this under "I don't care either way". We could use any productive player we can get, but I'm not sure TP is that guy.

Wouldn't be mad at all if we signed him and played him, but wouldn't fault them for passing. Is Brandon Marshall still available?

I think Marshall signed with the Saints today. I really don't see bringing in another WR at this point. Not with what's on everyone's plate. What kind of production could we get out of a guy in the next couple of weeks anyway? By the time he becomes useful, we get AJ back most likely. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well in fairness, that 1000 yard season happened under Hue. So maybe Hue knows how to get the best out of him?

I’d rather have Prior than Marshall.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I'd tell Pryor he might be a backup TE as well. If he balks at it... tell him to hit the bricks.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looks like he has lost an "e" since he was last with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well in fairness, that 1000 yard season happened under Hue. So maybe Hue knows how to get the best out of him?

I think he signed with the Saints.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looks like he has lost an "e" since he was last with the Bengals.

Well he’s not a great receiver, he probably dropped it.
Reply/Quote
Given the current state of affairs with the WR corps, I wouldn't mind Pryor being given another look.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Given the current state of affairs with the WR corps, I wouldn't mind Pryor being given another look.

I wouldn’t either. It’s not like anyone else is steeping up and terelles shown he can do it. Plus you’ve got a guy that knows the locker room and can be used like we used sanu.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 10:21 PM)motoarch Wrote: Well he’s not a great receiver, he probably dropped it.

Bravo
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Id take pryor over ross at this point,because there is just a horrible connection with him and andy.
Reply/Quote