Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrell Suggs out for Season
Terrell Suggs tears his Achilles and is out for season.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:44 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Terrell Suggs tears his Achilles and is out for season.

Ouch.  Second time too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
It's never good to see players get hurt. Get well soon, Mr. Suggs.
Reply/Quote
It's like Cecil the lion. Everyone believes it was unfair and unfortunate to happen, but how many gazelle (qb) lives will be saved as a result?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 07:37 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It's like Cecil the lion. Everyone believes it was unfair and unfortunate to happen, but how many gazelle (qb) lives will be saved as a result?

Are Terrell Suggs's endangered though? Well I guess they are now XD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:44 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Terrell Suggs tears his Achilles and is out for season.

Condolences. I would never wish an injury on a player and I never celebrate when one happens. Shame for the Ravens. Suggs is one heck of a football player.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote