Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrelle Pryor
He wants to stay in Cleveland apparently.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: He wants to stay in Cleveland apparently.

He may want to, but I'm betting that he'll take the money, no matter what city it comes from..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He may want to, but I'm betting that he'll take the money, no matter what city it comes from..

Agreed.  And since when has someone wanted to stay in Cleveland?  Cincy is close enough to his family in PA.  I think he would relish the idea of playing across from AJ Green and with a real QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 08:36 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  And since when has someone wanted to stay in Cleveland?  Cincy is close enough to his family in PA.  I think he would relish the idea of playing across from AJ Green and with a real QB.

Apparently it's because they gave him a chance and they believed in him or whatever.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 10:55 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently it's because they gave him a chance and they believed in him or whatever.

Bengals gave him a chance first, and he still wanted to be a QB.  I know what you are saying, but money talks and the rest walks.  So does playing for a winning team.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengals gave him a chance first, and he still wanted to be a QB.  I know what you are saying, but money talks and the rest walks.  So does playing for a winning team.  

But the Bengals aren't a winning team. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 10:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: But the Bengals aren't a winning team. Ninja

This season?  No, not yet... Nervous
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 05:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm all for Pryor

This team has to sign 2 or 3 top tier FA's to have any chance at next season. And draft well, and have Billings and Jackson etc. work out.

Do you mean 2 or 3 FAs plus re-sign players like Whitworth, Zeitler, and DreK (top 3 Bengals FAs)?

I'm thinking the Bengals need Whitworth back, at least one of Zeitler or DreK, and 1-2 more FAs depending on if both Zeitler and DreK are re-signed. The outside FA(s) should be from the following position(s):
RT
WR
DE
LB
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote