Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Terrible Tampons
Shittsburg fans have some nerve booing and emptying out the stadium early like that considering the many years of success...guess they had to get home and wash those bitter tears outta their Terrible tampons.
Piss poor fans...as expected.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:53 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: Shittsburg fans have some nerve booing and emptying out the stadium early like that considering the many years of success...guess they had to get home and wash those bitter tears outta their Terrible tampons.
Piss poor fans...as expected.

You've never followed the Bengal's game day thread when they get down early, have you?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You've never followed the Bengal's game day thread when they get down early, have you?  LOL

This isn't about the Bengal fans, it's about the Steeler fans who bailed on their team.

In the second Qtr. I texted my good friend, a Steeler fan, just to get his feeling.  He said "it's over".  I replied, "Nah, Jags win by a FG. Ben throws for over 400 and a few TDs.".  He replied, "I know that you're trying to be nice, but this is a total walkover".

From a Blairsville guy, now living in St. Pete, Fla.

Honestly, the Steelers team weathered the storm, fought back courageously.  If it weren't for Tomlin's boneheaded onside kick call, Pitt likely would have won that game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
So now that the steAlers have been eliminated.....who are ya’ll going for? Patriots?

Jags?

Eagles?

Vikings?

Saints?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: So now that the steAlers have been eliminated.....who are ya’ll going for? Patriots?

Jags?

Eagles?

Vikings?

Saints?

Don't know yet.  Who are you going to root against?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You've never followed the Bengal's game day thread when they get down early, have you?  LOL

You have? You people are really weird with this Bengals obsession.
Reply/Quote
I've never heard tampon smack before. Now I can see why.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This isn't about the Bengal fans, it's about the Steeler fans who bailed on their team.

In the second Qtr. I texted my good friend, a Steeler fan, just to get his feeling.  He said "it's over".  I replied, "Nah, Jags win by a FG. Ben throws for over 400 and a few TDs.".  He replied, "I know that you're trying to be nice, but this is a total walkover".

From a Blairsville guy, now living in St. Pete, Fla.

Honestly, the Steelers team weathered the storm, fought back courageously.  If it weren't for Tomlin's boneheaded onside kick call, Pitt likely would have won that game.

See my earlier comment about the game day thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You have? You people are really weird with this Bengals obsession.

Dude, it can be very entertaining.

Besides, you guys do one for our games in AFC chatter ...
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: So now that the steAlers have been eliminated.....who are ya’ll going for? Patriots?

Jags?

Eagles?

Vikings?

Saints?

I want the Jaguars to represent the AFC. As for the NFC, any team but the Eagles. My sister is an Eagles fan and she loves to rub it in when the Steelers are eliminated. I couldn't imagine how she would act if the Eagles actually won the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote

I have.  What are you talking about??  

We have the mostest loyalest fan base in the league.  Mellow

As for today, I'll just enjoy the schadenfreude.   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Jags did work on that ass.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote

Lmao....common f*ckin Steelers junk *ss fan...always pushing the buck.
Guess what....YOU LOST! Hope you never get over it. Lmao
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:39 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: Lmao....common f*ckin Steelers junk *ss fan...always pushing the buck.

I didn't now "drunk inbred" was its own language.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I didn't now "drunk inbred" was its own language.

Yinz know it when yinz see it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have.  What are you talking about??  

We have the mostest loyalest fan base in the league.  Mellow

As for today, I'll just enjoy the shadenfreude.   Cool

I know. One loss and they bail on the team. And a majority of those fans weren't there for the first four rings.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yinz know it when yinz see it.

I'm overhearing Pittsburgh's most popular call-in sports talk show right now playing in the other room.  Sad
Reply/Quote
The steeler bandwagon just lost 2 wheels and 100,000 passengers. Lmao
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I didn't now "drunk inbred" was its own language.

No, you did not know! But, NOW we know!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:39 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: Lmao....common f*ckin Steelers junk *ss fan...always pushing the buck.
Guess what....YOU LOST! Hope you never get over it. Lmao

I know you're not talking about me, but I'm over it now. I was pissed for a few minutes but I moved past it because it's out of my control. There's really no use in getting upset over just a game when it really has no influence over the rest of your life.
Reply/Quote