Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Terrible Tampons
(01-14-2018, 07:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm overhearing Pittsburgh's most popular call-in sports talk show right now playing in the other room.  Sad

That’s an actual thing after games? I’d rather gouge my brains out through my ear with a spoon.
Reply/Quote
One good thing aboit losing today...wont have to worry about James Harrison embarrassing your offense next week. Lmao
Poor bastards.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't know yet.  Who are you going to root against?  LOL

I’m hoping for a Jags -Vikings Super Bowl.

That being said, it’ll be a Patriots\Eagles or Saints.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That’s an actual thing after games? I’d rather gouge my brains out through my ear with a spoon.

"Best dog god running back in the league against the lousiest run defense in the whole league and we kept passing"

"When you have a horse you ride the horse"

"It's madness"

"Ye know, I wanna know why we don't run up the middle on 4th dahn" 

"I'll hang up now to see what you have to say"

One caller, under 15 seconds of air time.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't know yet.  Who are you going to root against?  LOL

How will Tomlin defenders blame next?

2015: Burfict
2016: Keith Butler
2017: Tequilla  Cowboy security?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I know you're not talking about me, but I'm over it now. I was pissed for a few minutes but I moved past it because it's out of my control. There's really no use in getting upset over just a game when it really has no influence over the rest of your life.

+1
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:39 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: Lmao....common f*ckin Steelers junk *ss fan...always pushing the buck.
Guess what....YOU LOST! Hope you never get over it. Lmao

Too late.  ThumbsUp 

See, when you dont have the emotoinal intelligence of a fifteen year old, you dont let your entertaniment ruin your day when it doesnt turn out the way you wanted.  
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:09 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: How will Tomlin defenders blame next?

2015: Burfict
2016: Keith Butler
2017: Tequilla  Cowboy security?

Why blame anyone to defend him?  Our guy still has a winning career playoff record.  How is the guy you guys just brought back for two more years doing in that department?  Tongue
Reply/Quote