Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist attack in Columbus
Somali Muslim immigrant Mohammad Barry walks into Nazareth restaurant in Columbus and asks for the owner who happens to be a Christian Arab Israeli...what a combo eh?
The owner was not there, out sick.
Barry leaves then returns hours later and starts randomly stabbing people.

What a surprise...that none of that was reported in the link below by ABC...nothing about him being Muslim, immigrant, seeking out the Israeli Christian owner.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-machete-wielding-mans-terrifying-attack-ohio-restaurant/story?id=36889413
(02-13-2016, 12:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: Somali Muslim immigrant Mohammad Barry walks into Nazareth restaurant in Columbus and asks for the owner who happens to be a Christian Arab Israeli...what a combo eh?
The owner was not there, out sick.
Barry leaves then returns hours later and starts randomly stabbing people.

What a surprise...that none of that was reported in the link below by ABC...nothing about him being Muslim, immigrant, seeking out the Israeli Christian owner.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-machete-wielding-mans-terrifying-attack-ohio-restaurant/story?id=36889413

You certainly know a lot about it that wasn't in the report.

Mellow

Anyway...so your theory is he want to do something to the owner as a terrorist attack but left because he wasn't there and then came back and did a terrorist attack on random people.

Interesting.

From what I have seen of other terrorist attacks they usually have a plan and just go in and do it.

I suppose saying we have to wait for an investigation is out of the question since his name was Muhammad Barry.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Nothing in the initial report points to terrorism.

Ut oh, am I defending the criminal?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-13-2016, 02:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing in the initial report points to terrorism.

Ut oh, am I defending the criminal?

Vlad "knows" something no one else does!  He should go to the authorities!  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-13-2016, 02:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Vlad "knows" something no one else does!  He should go to the authorities!  Cool

Oh it happens when folks are trying to support an agenda. I remember when the guy shot people at the PP in Colorado Springs; folks were crying terrorist act before the sound of the bullets stopped echoing. 

(02-13-2016, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh it happens when folks are trying to support an agenda. I remember when the guy shot people at the PP in Colorado Springs; folks were crying terrorist act before the sound of the bullets stopped echoing. 

Based on history it was not outrageuos to assume that a shoot at an place that performs abortions would be somehow politically motivated.

A restaurant, not so much.

but I would like to see a link to Vlad's claims.
(02-14-2016, 12:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Based on history it was not outrageuos to assume that a shoot at an place that performs abortions would be somehow politically motivated.

Well, only if someone in a PETA shirt shoots up a place noted for their veal and says NO MORE BABY COWS!!!!
(02-14-2016, 12:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Based on history it was not outrageuos to assume that a shoot at an place that performs abortions would be somehow politically motivated.

....and the article quoted suggested he has a Arabic name and was "known" by the FBI. So perhaps not "outrageous" to draw a correlation. 

Both situations had elements of terror early on, but just like the Colorado case we need to know motive before attaching terrorist act to it. But I'm just open-minded like that, I get that everyone is not.

Similar to the Oregon occupiers this is currently missing an element to call it terrorism

In the Oregon case their motives pointed to terrorism; however, their actions did not. In this case the actions point to terrorisim; however, we don't know if the motive does. Some folks just like to slap labels on people/actions without knowing all the facts