Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test backs up the claim
(01-17-2018, 03:19 PM)hollodero Wrote: He recently almost shot his own FISA legislation in the foot by parroting a FOX commentator on twitter. 

Instances like these make me believe he's not quite that intelligent. His ignorance, to me, stems from a lack of understanding that stems from a lack of intelligence, as do his completely ridiculous attempts at bragging about himself. But sure I wouldn't really know, and sure I am just a bit inclined to believe what some of the more ill-meaning leaks suggest (not just from the WH, but also from diplomats etc.) 

This is a perfect exaple of how clueless he is.  he supported the FISA legislation until he watched Judge Napolitano on Fox and Friends then he immediately posted a tweet opposing it.  Paul Ryan had to intervenen  to explain the Trump what he had just done then Trump rreeturned to supporting it.

He is very very stupid when it comes to being President.  He doesn't read or try to learn either because he is so comvinced that he is already a genius.  On multiple occasions he has retweeted claims that people who are familiar with the issues know have been proven false.

He is brilliant as a salesman and nothing else.  He is not even a good businessman.  He has failed multiple times and was only able to become a success because he was born into wealth.
(01-17-2018, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You speak for everyone that does not challenge you on your hate in this forum; but that's small potatoes. 

There are liberals nationwide speaking that are observed by a much larger population than this forum that spew hate and there is the same silence. 

If anyone on this forum or elsewhere tried to shame anyone based on their appearance they would hear objection from me. Just as those that tried to shame the former FLOTUS in this forum did. 

I hear you speaking out against anyone who would shame Trump.

I do not hear you speaking out against the shamer in chief.

When liberals spewing hate are met with silence, maybe it's time to take a closer look at their target.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-17-2018, 03:19 PM)hollodero Wrote: There was this instance where he said the border wall needs to bee see-through so people don't get hit on the head by heavy bags of drugs thrown over. 
Also, he potentially incriminated himself by claiming on twitter he fired Flynn because he had lied to the FBI, which makes the intervention with Comey spicier. Also, he claimed also without necessity that he fired Comey because of Russia, which probably brought on the special councel. Also, there are examples of him babbling on in a really astonishingly incoherent manner. He recently almost shot his own FISA legislation in the foot by parroting a FOX commentator on twitter. 

Instances like these make me believe he's not quite that intelligent. His ignorance, to me, stems from a lack of understanding that stems from a lack of intelligence, as do his completely ridiculous attempts at bragging about himself. But sure I wouldn't really know, and sure I am just a bit inclined to believe what some of the more ill-meaning leaks suggest (not just from the WH, but also from diplomats etc.) 

The fact that he passed a cognitive impairment test doesn't make him a stable genius, that much I'm certain of.

I'm with you on this. I don't see much in the way of intelligence at all.  He seems to know little about his own policies and very unfocused. Every week is a tactical or strategic blunder. He was supposed to "pick the best people" but he cannot. He can be swayed one way and then another by incompetents.

He is a showman who has charisma with a certain audience in part because they know less about government than he does, and in part because he has no ethical standards.  He will say and do things no decent person would. That's his success.
(01-16-2018, 09:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 26734116_10155940020564463_1689303692940...e=5AF8BF57]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coverage-trump-big-dumb-body-174753969.html

Quote:Because everything is now impossibly stupid, MSNBC and a host of other websites and news outlets spent a decent amount of time this week covering the height and weight of President Donald Trump.
Quote:Stupid stories are fine. We certainly do our share. But there’s no excuse for doing stupid stories stupidly. Because everything is impossibly stupid, however, MSNBC and many other outlets decided to cover this stupid story by comparing the president’s alleged 6-foot-3, 239-pound body to... athletes who are similarly sized?
This is stupid, as Trey Burton, a 6-foot-3, 235-pound tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles, recognized when his name came up in one such comparison.

When Huffpo thinks you are stupid for slamming Trump on a matter, you may be the one that requires a cognitive test. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-18-2018, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/coverage-trump-big-dumb-body-174753969.html

When Huffpo thinks you are stupid for slamming Trump on a matter, you may be the one that requires a cognitive test. 

Dunno...seems I'm slamming another lie less than his alleged weight.

[Image: 26815024_816354238556244_497397216232005...e=5AE4211C]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
From the primaries.  Lists Trump at 6' 3"

https://www.amny.com/news/elections/republican-candidates-heights-here-s-how-tall-trump-carson-and-fiorina-are-1.11107357

Also lists Jeb Bush at 6' 3".

[Image: image.JPG]
[Image: trumpbush630.jpg]
Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Release his long form girth certificate
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]